Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you Invite Women to your place on the First Date?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Questions for all you guys who are just trying to get laid without spending much money: Do you invite women to your house from the jump or do you go out on a cheap date to build rapport and then try to get her over your place afterwards?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a DJ I did that most of the time. Then I felt intp AFC land and started inviting them to the movies.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the situation.

If I can feel that the girl is down for some bedroom action, then yeah I invite them over to "hang out".

I don't force the issue on a first date though. I'd hate to ruin months of good sex with a woman just because I was being too pushy about her coming home with me on Date #1.

So to answer your question, it depends on the situation. Usually you go to a cool local bar, have a few drinks, and see where the night takes you.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say bring her to a bar (If you guys are 21 and if she drinks) just get 2 beers or a hard drink. If you have at least 10 bucks this shouldn't be a problem, then go to your place. Relax, listen to some music watch tv with her do whatever.

Whatever you do though, don't watch a movie that's very intense or serious. If you choose to watch a movie, put on a bad movie so you guys can share laughs and so that you guys can talk throughout the movie without being completely lost in it.