Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you have to have sex to be a DJ?

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
If some dude is a virgin and wants to stay that way for as long as he chose can he still be a "DJ"? Or does he have to have sex to be a DJ even if he's able to pick up chicks regardless but doesn't sleep with any? And if he does finally have sex does it still mean he isn't quite there yet? How many chicks does one have to manipulate to bed before one can consider himself a "true" DJ? And who if anyone has mastered being able to manipulate any woman they choose for sex any time they want?

Now the general consensus by most "slayers" is a dude has to lay as many chicks as he can or else he isn't "DJ" enough and you'll find dudes who'll attempt to try to "one up" another dude simply because they state they've "laid" more chicks. So at what point can one consider himself a "true" DJ?

Is it his ability to pick up chicks?

How many chicks he's banged in his life and who decides what his amount should be?

Or simply living his life the way he chooses to the best of his ability even if he doesn't get laid as much as those who'll claim the don't pedestalize the pvzzy yet will nail anything and call it quality?

Reaction score
My advice, if you like your lifestyle don't change it just to bang chicks. Do what makes you happy first, the girl is just along for the ride both literally and figuratively. If you like going out with your friends but she is getting in the way don't bother trying to please her by making yourself feel miserable unless it's something you would enjoy more doing with her. Think about things women are good at... spending money, *****ing, having babies, flirting to get what they want... Sure it's fun to bang as money girls as possible and you can even brag about it but nobody gives a **** because if that is the only reason you are dating a girl you are a pathetic excuse for a man. You want to have fun and feel good about yourself with her, and she does as well, that is really all that matters.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ doesn't mean slaying alot of chicks. But a DJ is capable of this. Being a DJ or an Alpha or whatever term you want simply boils down to living the life you want, doing what you want, enjoying life, and being a confident masculine intellectual man, detached from media myths. Self Improvement is the key, knowledge is the door.,

*Sidenote
I don't see why one would want to stay a virgin. Unless for religious reasons. Sex is amazing.
To each his own though.
-Smoove

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's the point of training to be a pilot if you're not going to fly any planes?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be in denial and said I didn't care about sex, but that was cause I had no chance with women.

Having sex with multiple slvts doesn't make someone a DJ. You need to have standards for quality.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Being a DJ is having the ability to have sex with lots of attractive women while living on your own terms.

The more a man has to pander, follow the crowd or kiss ass.. the less of a DJ he is.

Obviously its not all about women. Most beta fags get laid at some point. Doesn't make them DJ's if they are easily whipped or controlled by women.. or by social, religious or family pressure.

A man who doesn't live on his own terms is not a DJ. No matter how many women he is f*cking.

A man who can't f*ck attractive women is not a DJ. No matter how much he lives on his own terms.

Choosing not to f*ck women is one thing. Not being able to is another.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion you don't, sex is just a result of becoming a DJ not the requirement.

If some guy wants to wait till his married and have everything else in his life that he desires, which can be.... fitness, job, dreams and don't let anyone stop him from becoming who he is suppose to be. Then I would say he is a DJ, regardless if he has sex or not.

A guy however who is just banging chicks as a way to avoid everything else in his life and is unhappy with who is and won't do nothing about it. Is not a DJ.

Most of the guys here however have a goal to become better with women and this is why it can be misinterpreted as the goals of most men here correlate to having sex as whilst they go on their adventures and change in their life this usually results in that.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as I'm healthy and no one has me by the short 'n curlies in life, I'm a DJ in my own mind. Yeah you got a hot wife, but she controls you, an awesome house, that your father-in-law owns, and a killer car that is leased by your brother. Not a DJ, you're a pile of drippy dogshıt in debt. So much of that fakery is rampant nowadays. If it looks good from the front lawn, it's all good.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
what's the point of training to be a pilot if you're not going to fly any planes?
Lol. Well, in case you ever find yourself in an emergency where you have to fly a plane?