Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you have to be good looking to bag an 18 yr old ?

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you have to be good looking to bag an 18 yold ?

I ask this because let me explain, the last chick I was with was slighty older than me ( I'm only 24) and she explained it to me like this :
When you are 17, 18, 19 its all about looks. basically they fuk for looks.

when you are 21-29 , thinking about marriage, its about a combination of looks and long term relationship material, 50 - 50 , like first looks attract them and if they have relationship material they stay with them.

When you are 30+, looks don't matter at all, its all about pure long term relationship material.

so from our talk I 've got one question ....

do you have to be good looking to bag an 18 yold ?

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
A WOMAN’S PROBLEM (besides crampin’ up once a month and menopause)
A woman basically believes that her **** can control any man’s **** plus cut off his balls. That’s what her mother has taught her and tricks have shown her. But she continually seeks a man that she can respect and who can’t be dominated by her or other women. She treats each encounter with a man as a test of her beliefs or the object of her ever on going search for a real man. She wants you to turn the ***** down. No matter how much she pretties herself up, she does not want the ***** to be first in your brain. She doesn’t want a guy that thinks with his “Johnson”. How you think and present yourself will determine the type and amount of women that will be attracted towards you more so then looks.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa, that is some deep stuff there , brother_rapp.

Is there a way to test this own in the real-world ?

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
well Im dealing with a 18yo chick with a boyfriend who is also older then her. The difference is he stays home all day and smokes weed and is walking while I have a car and take her out the "hood". Now sex wise Im not going hard at her yet liek I would other chicks because Im sure thats what most cats her age do when they get her alone. But I will lol

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
I'm new over here.From what I have so far read, you guys need HELP.

I"ll tell you how you can save yourself some money. You try a veriation of it..okay? When I'm in a bar and a gal starts up a conversation with me then ask me to buy haer a drink, I say this. "I can't buy you a drink because you haven't given me any money to buy you a drink with.How would you feel if you gave me $100 and I went out and spent it on another woman? You'd be pissed wouldn't you? Well then you will understand why I can't buy you a drink."

With some gals I will do a separate point. "I'm like a bank. If you put in you can take out. What you're trying to do is bounce a check. Sweetheart, you know I can't let you do that."

Either you guys over here don't think or you just don't know.However it goes, you need some help.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Knightryder clean out your box so you can get P.M. s

Azariah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll jump in here on the issue of flakes real quick. There are a couple of things to keep in mind here. First of all, flaking is completely acceptable to most women. They don't think anything is wrong with making plans with a guy and either being late or not showing up at all. Understand this is "normal" behavior for women and don't let it bother you.

But how do you deal with it? Well, if she starts to flake out verbally, I suggest spinning the situation around. Example: I recently invited a girl out to coffee and she responded by saying something like "I'm not really in a place to start a serious relationship right now." I responded by saying, "Whoa! Hold on a second. Who said anything about a relationship? I invited out you out for coffee... not to meet my parents." She laughed and agreed to meet.

Probably the most potent way of dealing with flaking is when you're setting up the first meeting, tell her to meet you at your place. That way if she does flake, you aren't wasting your time. You can even tell her that's why you want her to meet you. Telling her that you think she might flake will set up a challenge for her. She's more likely to show up, and be on time.

Remember to keep a light hearted tone to your voice when tell her that most girls flake. Find it funny and kinda cute. Don't let it phase you.

Take this idea one step further and invite her in to your place. Ask her to wait by the door. Tell her that you have to grab your wallet. Disappear for about 30 seconds, come back, then leave. This works wonders for you, because most guys who get a girl into their place are trying to put the moves on her. You aren't. That will make her little mind start to spin. You've immediately set yourself apart from other guys.

Azariah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and just to go back to the original topic of the thread: No, you don't have to be good looking to be get an 18 year old girl. You just have to be a real man. Please see Brother_Rapp's first post for more information, or go read the DJ Bible. ;)