Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you have to accept that some women are just realistically out of your league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenity

Reaction score
I laughed so hard reading the OP. The moment you think a woman is unreachable is the moment you lose, because what you think becomes your reality. If you don't think you can get something you probably won't, you've essentially given up before you've tried. And if you still try you've made your mind up and put her above you, women smell this from miles away.

Got this chick bragging once her ex was a celebrity and claiming to be intelligent because of political position, I found it obnoxious. I pointed out that political engagement isn't a measure of intelligence, she went silent because she knew I was right, lol. I never felt intimidated by it, and could have gotten her if I wanted. Furthermore she told me the first time I met her she had a boyfriend AND she initiated kissing, then tried rationalizing it as long distance. So essentially she was a cheater as well. Although unusually honest, she didn't have her priorities straight and wasn't worth a go. She was pretty though.

I don't think just getting a hot chick is the important thing, rather asking yourself if you really want it considering more than cars and looks is important. That's why looks or material possessions don't intimidate me, because it's not enough to hook me for more than a lay or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.