Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DO you have high standards for quailty girls you want?

Reaction score
I find this is a huge problem for me.

I really only want to have sex with attractive girls. Its like I have this OCD that if the girl is not attractive her vagina will be horrible and I just get disgusted by:

Fat
bad skin
ugly face

etc....I really need girl to be very perfect to desire sex.

However,

I would let 3+ to give me a handjob etc...

I would let 5+ or even fat girl with pretty face etc to give me head.

I would not desire to kiss any girl unless she has an attractive face.

Sure, this makes my sex life limited but its just the way I am.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have higher standards that's fine
But please don't discriminate them. All fat/ Ugly chicks have good looking friends viceversa. So just be normal with them, If you are choosing one for sexual preference you can use your own techniques

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that you don't get laid because you have high standards. It's because you have nothing to offer and ask so much.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that, I've only gone after girls who are either thin or toned. Nothing else is even worth an ounce of my energy. Disgusting fatties (or "curvy" if you will) if that sort of thing floats your boat, be my guest. But what's the challenge?

scammbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
oneboy21 said:
If you have higher standards that's fine
But please don't discriminate them. All fat/ Ugly chicks have good looking friends viceversa. So just be normal with them, If you are choosing one for sexual preference you can use your own techniques
Fat, and ugly girls usually do have hot friends.

I have a fat female friend who I only kick it with (yea she's fun to hang out with), she has a bunch of gorgeous friends. And often I'm the only guy hanging out with them and I love the attention. And have already enlisted one of her friends as a fvck buddy.

I have another female friend that is not necessarily cute. But she has a killer body and alot of so-so friends. I've hooked up with a couple of them, so that has also worked to my benefit.

So my point is: They all have their purpose, it's up to you to identify and exploit all opportunities.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
recentlt i've stepped up my standards to the point where if a woman doesn't make me say wow or damn then I won't talk to her. I guess it's mostly because I open to relationships now and I refuse to have anything less than a beautiful girlfriend

I used to holler at chicks who were somewhat chunky but still bangable but i got tired of feeling bad after I did the deed with them.

So now i only holler at 7's and up so to speak

nothing fat or ugly is ever touching my d1ck again. not even to give me head