Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Have Dominance Body Language?

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
The body language cues that the dominant person uses are these:

Directs and controls the conversation.
Freely asks questions and expects a response back but gives little or no self-disclosure.
Stands with hands on hips, elbows out to sides. Takes up more personal space that way and wants to look bigger.
Stands or sits taller than others on purpose.
Freely interrupts others speaking. (Others don't interrupt.)
Long pause when answering a door knock, or replying to someone. Makes others wait.
Freely touches others. (Others don't touch back.)
Will stare at others and demand attention. (Others don't do the same back.)
Never breaks eye contact first. Others usually break eye contact first by looking down, signifying submission.
Occupies a bigger personal space and crowds others on purpose.
Takes the lead purposefully when walking and going through doors.
While sitting, will put hands behind head, put feet on desk, remove eye glasses and put ear-piece in mouth, or turn chair away from others and stare out window.
If not well socialized, will eat and talk at same time while others can't eat.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up, outgoing girls that get a lot of attention from guys, the HB8+s that hate wusses. Be an ALPHA male and show dominance(east-europian style) ask more talk less, be mysterious and indefference about her. seduce her with ATTRACTION and CHARM and you'll be succesfull.

I can tell coz I had interest from these girls but f*cked up in the past of bein AFC, all their current boyfriends don't give a sh*t bout them and are like the text above.

The last thing in your list you mentioned is just not good mannered btw. Never talk and chew at the same time around woman, they dislike that.. youll remind her of her lil annoying bro which will turn her off

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to work on sharing less, is that a huge turn off? I sometimes talk a bit and tell them a lot about myself or experiences.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Groverz said:
I need to work on sharing less, is that a huge turn off? I sometimes talk a bit and tell them a lot about myself or experiences.
I have the same problem