Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you have a type?

thegator39

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems I'm only attracted to certain women.

- Women with dark hair/dark eyes (Winona Ryder, Rachel Weisz, Catherine Bell, Roz from Frasier types.)

- Women with big blue or green eyes, regardless of hair color.

Think women like Gillian Anderson and Heather Graham or Christina Ricci.

- Women with innocent, accessible looking faces (Note: I know full well that an innocent nice face doesn't equal purity or that she isn't a snob, but I like the look and have also found that it severely lessens the chances of b*tchiness.)

- Women in general that have an average build and slight curves. They don't have the Gisele, no curves, stick look, and they don't look out of shape either.

Pretty much these are the only type of women I've ever gravitated to, at least the past 5 or so years when I stopped liking the AWs.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attracted to women with youthful, almost innocent pretty faces, thin but not too skinny, C or better breasts, long hair and a decent ass. Bree Olson is a good example, though she's not exactly innocent :p

Race doesn't matter that much but I lean towards white and Japanese girls. Black and Latina is also an option.

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes! Tall, a bit on the curvy side.
Long legs.
Long hair.
Freckles is a definite plus.
Very feminine in the way she dresses. No jeans, no tight....skirts that show those long legs.......
:up: :up:

Anquetil

Reaction score
I like a woman who's deeply cynical and very sarcastic. Ambitious, confident... and with a tragic view of life. A woman who is well spoken, from a good family, and knows rap lyrics. A woman who teases me and calls me out when I'm in the wrong.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
athletic slim leggy women. short hair is a plus. defiantly a leg man.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a attracted to girls who are playful, energetic and optimistic.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redheads, preferably a bit short and nice and curvy. I used to dig all the skinny chicks back in the day, but when they pack a little bit of extra meat, it is actually a lot hotter. I said a BIT of meat, none of that chubby or fat ones.

And I prefer blue eyes. Blue eyes ALL the way.

saab1981

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to always go for small brunettes, either long, wavy dark brown hair or jet black, probably about size 12-14, I like a curvy ass and hips! I like earthy, kooky girls, who are interested in more than just clubbing and drinking. Although that can be cool if they have other outside interests too!

blue183

Reaction score
nope i love women of all looks, and and shapes, as long as they are not fat.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She must have hair at least down to her shoulders. Don't care about the color. She must smell good always. She must have a decent European (my heritage) face. Don't really care about eye color, but prefer blue (like mine). She must have nice feminine hands. She must not smoke. She must have firm un-breastfed breasts, preferably 36Cs. She must have no warts and minimal freckles or moles. She must not be more than 135 lbs. She must not be taller than 5'10." She must be flexible to be willing to do any position I try to maneuver her into, namely reverse cowgirl. She must have no, or One minimal inch-long tattoo. Her pvssy must be tiny to normal, none of that big stretched pvssy stuff. She must have a girly vulnerable voice tone, none of that harsh sailor voiced sh!t. She don't have to know too much, but I would like a little intelligence or capacity to learn what I tell her. She must wipe her as5 thoroughly before sex.