Do you guys think this is a good opener to approach random girls with?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
he says it sexy as heck.
I see. Though remember, these are random girls(Girls that I haven't met yet), that we're talking about, not girls that we already know, so it might seem a little weird to her.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno dude,
if a good looking cool guy walked up to me and said "how ya doin" in his best joey voice when i was a teenage chick...
i think i would have flipped my lid.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
I see. Though remember, these are random girls(Girls that I haven't met yet), that we're talking about, not girls that we already know, so it might seem a little weird to her.
You're too up tight, you need to loosen the neuse (sp?) around your neck. For fvcks sake just have fun. Ive had girls tell me that im weird and goofy, but i know its in a good way. I act like a retard all the time because its more more fun than having a stick up my ass. Just play around, talk in different voices and keep everything light. It feels like an interrogation because you keep drilling her with questions. You can make comments about what shes wearing which would be one of the best ways to start a convo. I know you suck at being aware of anything that doesnt involve you but you should work on that so you can actually talk to people.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
You're too up tight, you need to loosen the neuse (sp?) around your neck. For fvcks sake just have fun. Ive had girls tell me that im weird and goofy, but i know its in a good way. I act like a retard all the time because its more more fun than having a stick up my ass. Just play around, talk in different voices and keep everything light. It feels like an interrogation because you keep drilling her with questions. You can make comments about what shes wearing which would be one of the best ways to start a convo. I know you suck at being aware of anything that doesnt involve you but you should work on that so you can actually talk to people.
Harsh words, but true words...

In all seriousness Viper, I was the exact same way. I found it near impossible to take notice of anything outside of my little bubble, but it's nearly impossible to associate with other people if you don't understand anything outside your own point of view. I can admit that it's damn hard to learn if you aren't there yet. It's also nigh-impossible to actually realize that you're doing it, because you're so used to doing it that it's second nature to you. Just take notice of what other people are saying/doing/feeling more, and you should be on the road to success.

You're too up tight, you need to loosen the neuse (sp?)
Nuse, I think...:confused: Wow... I feel like an idiot right now...

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
jackie_legs said:
I personally think its kinda dumb.

I would just say hi and how are you?

And youd be like any other person whos spoken to her...

Ask her her opinion on something ... what colour shrit would work with my shoes (in a clothes shop) or something else (positive) about her opinion on the environment that youre in

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
jackie_legs said:
I personally think its kinda dumb.

I would just say hi and how are you?
It's pretty much the same thing.

And youd be like any other person whos spoken to her...

Ask her her opinion on something ... what colour shrit would work with my shoes (in a clothes shop) or something else (positive) about her opinion on the environment that youre in
Interesting, what kind of opinion openers would be good in a school environment? During track practice or when the girls waiting for her ride?

Amir0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to look it like this... you got girls in your class and in some other classes... begin to talk about them... if your abit afraid or somthing talk about homework... than if you ever talked to these girls then try an intressed like if there is an event or somthing or you heard somthing in the class that is intressting... then start making abit fun with these girl... (( one tip you arent flirting yet )) so that means 99 % has to been smood... you know why because you didnt give a ****... you werent nerves made a few jokes etc... that why i go to just talk then it goes perfect my self esteem has grown... but every time i have a plan to go and talk to girl its always ****es up... so i dont do that any more...

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
Interesting, what kind of opinion openers would be good in a school environment?
Walking past a girl sat at her desk when I was handing in work, I noticed how good her handwriting was (like it normally is),
I showed her my handwriting (which is sh!te) and she was like, you could be a doctor with that handwriting...

Anyway, i asked her, in her opinion, how I could improve my handwriting... She offered to give me a handwriting lesson at her house, which i took up

just think of something unusual about the environment, like the clouds - point something out about them

Sounds a bit childish? Oh Well -My handwriting never improved:D

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Muphaser said:
Walking past a girl sat at her desk when I was handing in work, I noticed how good her handwriting was (like it normally is),
I showed her my handwriting (which is sh!te) and she was like, you could be a doctor with that handwriting...

Anyway, i asked her, in her opinion, how I could improve my handwriting... She offered to give me a handwriting lesson at her house, which i took up

just think of something unusual about the environment, like the clouds - point something out about them

Sounds a bit childish? Oh Well -My handwriting never improved:D
So, you're saying if I see a girl in track, who's in track, I should just go up to her and ask, "Hey, I remember you from track", the thing is, after that, we don't know have much to talk about. Same thing with girls that I know from band(And no, all band girls aren't geeks, that's an OLD stereotype).

Exo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it this way: your not technicaly COMPLETE starngers since you got to the same schooll. There's allways class or somehing to talk about, Make fun of the teachers if nothing else.

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her if she likes track, Ask her why...

Say something flowery like: "I have to say, feeling the moment rush as I push myself ever further an dfinally amounting to the breathless climax"... something with a nice innuendo in should do nicely ;)

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn viper youre on boring d0uche bag if you cant come up with anything else to talk about after you open her. I mean shes on your school and you know her, stop playing your tuba or whatever it is you play at band and go out to the field and start making friends/striking conversations with others to improve your conversation skills.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
tigre said:
damn viper youre on boring d0uche bag if you cant come up with anything else to talk about after you open her. I mean shes on your school and you know her, stop playing your tuba or whatever it is you play at band and go out to the field and start making friends/striking conversations with others to improve your conversation skills.
Haha, nah, if I stopped playing music, I would lose my passion and for your information, I have gone out there and striken conversations, but they just haven't gone well. And yes, I do have things to talk about, I'm just not sure that kind of thing would interest her. Like, for instance, I could talk about how I'm playing guitar at the talent show, how I'm in track, but it would probably just grow boring.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Situational openers -

"Jeez it's cold/hot today."

"Hey, that's my pencil. Oh wait, it's not. Phew, I was just about to call the police."

"Look at that dude, he needs a hat. I wonder what sort would suit him?|

If she doing a crossword/soduku/silly quiz

"Just fill it in, no one checks them do they?"

It's called making conversation and you need to be vaguely proficient in it if you want to get anywhere in life. Don't worry about crashing and burning, it happens to all of us sometimes and it's no big deal. Just don't look desperate.

Joey's 'How you doing' works not only because he is a handsome, confident guy but because his facial expression while doing it is suggestive, evil even. It's the disparity between his innocent question and sly intent that makes the target wet.

LiqK

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to used a real opener. Situational stuff is BS and doesn't work on any girl that's been hit on before. How many pathetic guys do you think came up to her and tried something situational. You have to come in under the radar. Nighthawk was on the right track with OPINION OPENERS. Never open with just hi or what's up. Your target is much more likely to throw the ***** shield up right away and wonder at that moment why you are talking to her like you know her. Make sure your opener is delivered confidently. Also, don't approach head on, it seems confrontational. Always open from the side. Don't practice on campus though. If you need serious practice go somewhere where you can mess up your rep with one bad approach. Open on acquaintances and you should be fine if your game is solid. Approach a hottie in the hall and regardless of the outcome she's gonna tell all her friends about it, so you've effectively reduced your chances of gaming them. Rep plays a large role in highschool. Now don't be overly stressed about your rep. There is a psychological theory of psuedo-stupidity found in teenagers and part of it is the belief that everyone watches you, which really isn't true at all. Most of the people at your school probably have no idea who truly are, so use this to your advantage. But, it is undeniable that having a killer rep opens a lot of doors. It will come in time and after practice.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
Haha, nah, if I stopped playing music, I would lose my passion and for your information, I have gone out there and striken conversations, but they just haven't gone well. And yes, I do have things to talk about, I'm just not sure that kind of thing would interest her. Like, for instance, I could talk about how I'm playing guitar at the talent show, how I'm in track, but it would probably just grow boring.
because its all about you. why should a girl give a flying fucck about your life until you've shown a flying fucck of interest about her life.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's the best line ever.