Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys know a forum...

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any AFC site like girlsaskguys.com and such are pretty useless and filled with both women and men (i use the term 'men' loosely). I don't reccommend them.
I don't know why women would need a site like this; I'm sure Cosmopolitan and basic female social circles work just fine. :p

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i was thinking something entirely designed for women, but ill check this one out, thanks.

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any site for girls is also going to have a bunch of unmanly men who look to the women to justify their way of doing things. The women will support these un-men because they don't want to be perceived as b*tches, and the men will go on failing but feel okay about it because they have the support and shoulder of online women to weep on for their next failure as they watch whatever girl they like run off with a real guy.

The advice women give each other is already pretty good just among friends and social circles as McGee said. Once people figure this stuff out for themselves they don't need to come online for advice, we just come here when we are bored at work or something to help those in need because we've been there too.

Why do you think most users eventually leave here (like Pook or Anti-Dump)? They have it all figured out, they don't need this site and a bunch of users who will disagree with them when they know that what they do works for themselves.

edit: A majority of the people who post here or at any of these sort of sites are people who have problems or want help. However, since we all have different problems, some of them can help others with certain things they have experience in while getting help from others who have experince in dealing with their curresnt sort of situation. The help here is just (generally) better guided than other sites.

I always thought it kind of funny how this forum is labeled as "Don Juan Discussion"... yet whenever I make a thread to discuss the underlying concepts or reasons behind a situation all I ever get is advice to deal with the situation instead.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I don't know your agenda or what you hope to find but here is the what Yeats refers to as: " The place for those who have denied. They find there what they planted and what dug. A lake of spaces and a wood of nothing. They wander there adrift and never cease wailing for substance."

Enjoy.

Hell's jungle gym.

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL KS!!!

I was going to post a link to that site. That place is hopeless.