Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys find attractive, single, undamaged women at this age?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Hahaha, like the dude on the cover of the "Chessmaster" chess game! :D
Naw, I was thinking more like some dude walking the street wearing a sandwich board. Except yours would say:

REPENT...
H0RS!​

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
.... If you read some blogs by ex-pat WOMEN, you will find them full of bitter rage, desperation and ultimately regret over how they used to treat men.
A shocking number still don't get it and somehow think it's STILL our fault.

Vulpine said:
Naw, I was thinking more like some dude walking the street wearing a sandwich board. Except yours would say:

REPENT...
H0RS!​
Hahaha. I love it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have expressed my opinions about foreign women MANY times on this board.

It's quite an eye opener to go to a POOR country and see the women dressed like ladies 100% of the time. No sloppy a$$ baggy sweatshirts and flip flops.

It's a breath of fresh air to meet a woman who can speak 4 languages, sing, and play a couple of musical instruments.

It's an amazing feeling to walk down the street in a foreign country and watch as the shop girls and waitresses stop what they are doing to check you out when you walk by. Never been a rock star, but I felt like one in eastern Europe!

On the train between Munich and Prague I met two people. One was an Austrian guy who was cool as hell. He told me all kinds of stories. Like how you can go to a nightclub in Romania and it's almost ALL women. If you are a foreign guy you are an instant commodity. Romania id DEFINITELY on my list of places to see.

The other person I met was an American chick who was everything I despised about American chicks. *****y attitude, self centered tone to her voice, didn't take care of herself. Funny thing is, the Austrian guy was trying to hook up with her. I was like "All yours buddy" lol

I can honestly see myself in my 40's getting to the point where I am able to live in another country for a good portion of the year, basking in the glory of manhood.

Reaction score
Vulpine said:

REPENT...
H0RS!​
Correction.....REPENT, HOMOS AND HORS!!!!!!!