Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you get the feeling that the tradwife meme is just women realizing they are out of tickets for the Chad Carousel, and that wifing is an easier job?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this, and it got me interested:
MF, I don't want to be independent anymore. I wanna be a housewife. I want to have kids. I don't wanna work ... I wanna stay at home. I wanna be submissive.
my opinion: It would appear that at 25, she is fast approaching the Chubby-Wall, and we all know that she is at that point where she will be ballooning in size, and since she won't be circumlocuting on Chad's Carousel anymore, she thinks it's time to go take a ride on the neglected, boring amusement ride known as the Beta.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't sound like a future Housewife and I highly doubt she wants to be submissive. she sounds like a white chick trying to be ghetto
This chick wants a dude to take care of her, as do most women except you are getting a bad deal
At least 20 years ago women where still feminine and knew their role, These chicks today are clueless, especially Gen-Z with those weirdo 80s mom pants, ain't a lot of feminity that I see from Gen=-Z heck including Millenials

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't sound like a future Housewife and I highly doubt she wants to be submissive. she sounds like a white chick trying to be ghetto
This chick wants a dude to take care of her, as do most women except you are getting a bad deal
At least 20 years ago women where still feminine and knew their role, These chicks today are clueless, especially Gen-Z with those weirdo 80s mom pants, ain't a lot of feminity that I see from Gen=-Z heck including Millenials
I think she has a certain level of African heritage, probably in an Afro-Latina way, but it's just that she can "pass".