Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you feel ashamed by going out on your own?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how people (in groups) Immediately think they're better than you when you're out alone. I like to reverse the psychology then and there, by showing that it takes a REAL man (without dead weight) to venture out on my own, in search of pvssy.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see either side as superior. But there are certain places you don't want to be alone at. Like the movie theatres, it would be weird for someone to ask "Who're you here with?" and say, "Nah, here by myself, I wanted to see Saw 4!"

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supuriority mentality is never a good thing to imagin in this aspects of situations. As stated above, there are places you'd be better off going solo and enjoying yourself than going in group. Similarly, there are places you'd be miserable going solo. So it all depends on the occassion and the location.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
You know how people (in groups) Immediately think they're better than you when you're out alone. I like to reverse the psychology then and there, by showing that it takes a REAL man (without dead weight) to venture out on my own, in search of pvssy.
:yes:
It does take a strong mentality to go out on your own! I'm sure the women would be impressed as long as you present it in a positive way instead of coming across as somebody with no mates.

Another advantage is you have to meet new people instead of staying in the group all night...

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm out alone I have noticed that groups tend to view me as lower value cause I'm being a "Loner" or something...

But thats irrelevant, If they talked with me I change perceptions around. When I'm out alone it truly is by choice. I like Solo-game.

but, yes. I have noticed that at first they will try and look down on you. Social Conditioning, They honestly cannot comprehend such a task.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would often just tell them that I met up with friends, but they're scattered (in a club venue).

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually recommend going out alone, it builds character and because you always end up on some crazy adventure.

I personally ALWAYS go out alone unless some friends call me up to roll with them. There is nothing wrong with rolling by yourself. Also no one really notices that your by yourself because if your like me your usually interacting with people so it just looks like your with the group.

But I think its alittle lame to not go places because your all alone...such as clubs, parties, movies, etc. Also its lame thinking the people in groups are superior or you being alone makes you superior.

It's rare I ever went sarging and had people with me. I tend to only do those massive sarges when I'm by myself and with friends or family I'll just interact with a few people here and there.

crackers444

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sort of ashamed to go out alone, you sort of looked down upon because your alone. It's not necessarily a good feeling. Some people like to do things by themselves. I don't really hang out with people.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good to go out alone..because you force yourself to be social. If you really check out the club, you see people in groups not socializing with anyone else but the people in their circle...they appear to be having fun but theyre really not. Thats lame man, put yourself out there and talk to new people!

AETude

Don Juan
Reaction score
takes heart to venture alone, depends on location etc. personally i wouldnt like going alone but if i feel i need to nothing would stop me. after all the only person you can really depend on is yourself.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think going out to clubs by yourself is a great way to meet women.

Just go out and dance by yourself. You'll get tons of IOIs...if I was single this would be a primary avenue for me to meet/hook up w/ women.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's no shame in solitude