Do you even lift, sis?!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause I hope not. Bulky muscular chicks are gross. Don't get me wrong, being fit and toned is HOT, but when the muscles start bulging my c0ck is... not.

I'm sure a lot (not all, but a lot) of women who heavy lift think guys like seeing their big muscles. Now, you can find someone who likes something for just about anything out there... but generally speaking, they're not doing themselves a favor in the whole attracting the opposite sex department. A buldging muscular chick is still more attractive than a lazy whale, but girls... if you're doing it to raise your value with men, do yourself a favor and ease up... a lot. Trust me, looking like a man with a wig is not helping you. Cardio is your friend.

Similiar situation with women who think it's hot as hell to have big puffy lips. As in, they had plastic surgery and now they're in permanent duck face mode. How the hell did that even become a thing? GTFO of here with puffer face lips, they're f**cking creepy.

What things do you find unattractive or just flat out gross that some women inexplicable think is sexy? Bonus points if you dated or banged someone like that

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of those "muscluar" women, are not hitting the gym to attract men, they are doing it for themselves (body building competitions) since its a lot harder to gain muscle mass as a female and they have to work really hard to archive that bulky muscular look you're talking about.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No girl does bodybuilding to attract a male, it is the lil cardio bunnies that do it for attention... lifting should not be done for anyone else but yourself... do I lift to get girls? fvck no I lift for me and me only getting girls becasue of a good body is just an excellent side effect of it haha.

Personally I don't mine me a chick with some muscle but I am not talking about full competition shape.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
no one bodybuilders to attract anyone, all the bodybuilders i know dont give any fvcks about what women think about them. they do it for themselves because they love the sport, maybe people should do the same instead of doing things in-spite of getting women. who gives a flying fvck.