Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you dudes avoid overweight chicks and why?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being social is the key. It doesn't matter who you're socializing with. Make ALL women attracted to you, be them young, old, skinny or fat. Women are competitive and gossipy. If you're seen with ANY woman, other women will keep their eye on you and discuss you. Getting yourself on the minds of women is EXACTLY where you want to be.

If you're seen socializing with a fat chick, other women who know they're better looking will step up the competition. They don't want to lose out to a fat chick who potentially has a "better personality".

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Being social is the key. It doesn't matter who you're socializing with. Make ALL women attracted to you, be them young, old, skinny or fat. Women are competitive and gossipy. If you're seen with ANY woman, other women will keep their eye on you and discuss you. Getting yourself on the minds of women is EXACTLY where you want to be.

If you're seen socializing with a fat chick, other women who know they're better looking will step up the competition. They don't want to lose out to a fat chick who potentially has a "better personality".
Desdi, Zekko,Thorn, and Vlad. Good responses.

Simply talking to some overweight chick shouldn't dent your confidence at all. I've gotten the feeling that a lot of these dudes are so insecure they're like the chick who only associates with the "best looking" as she isn't secure at all with herself.

For some reason the majority seem to think simply TALKING to some chick means you're trying to 'pick her up' 'have to fvck her' or she 'has to fvck you'. I'm talking about being secure with yourself to talk to anyone and not think because you are seen by hot chicks talking to some overweight chick you just met while making small talk in public that would mean the hot chicks would automatically think "lesser" of you.

There seems to be a lot of insecurity issues on here in which these dudes need to validate themselves off of who they're seen with or else everyone will automatically think they're "fvcking" the "lesser" looking chick.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thorninmyside said:
My vibe is along the same lines as Zekko. I'll talk to whomever the **** I want because I want. That's more DJ to my personal view of it than worrying about what a room full of shallow party goers think. If she's got a great face and still reasonably sized (plus size but not Jabba the Hutt) then i might hit it, but talking is no prob.
Jabba the Hutt :crackup: haha that was good.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are talking in a social context then NO. That's just dumb.
I talk to all kinds because its sensible tangible way to live. I often feel I can't pick up women as easy as some. But not being attracted to someone is one thing. To isolate them as a result is dangerously stupid.
'Hotties' don't often offer lasting life experiences. As much as I think the net is great in many respects, I have grown tired of the faceless YouTube comments of others, examining peoples' looks, talking like they will last.

For one thing, I don't do what some women would do, where they don't so much as even talk to a guy just because they don't think he's cute. Nor do I or my group of friends think any less of another friend just because they dated a not-so-good-looking person.

BECAUSE I was brought up to respect those regardless of looks. I've been through the frustration, and subsequent emotional struggle, before of being influenced by this kind of contradictory behaviour from certain women in a social situation, and all because as girls they were misled by society, in being told that only the handsome prince should be even within breath space of them. Being like them would make me as bad as those so-called hot college girls who isolated ME.

Last edited:

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl is fat, she is no longer attractive to 99.9% of men. This means that the only guys chasing after her are the mythical “chubby chasers” or lower value guys (that don’t really want them, but are out of options.)

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An overweight woman may get less interest, but not disadvantaged. Women can in sexual terms have it easier than guys. Guys are just meant to go it alone because that's how society is unfortunately, and I know this from my internet and life experience when I was coming to terms with my looks.
An overweight guy could struggle more given how Nazi many women can be.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm nice to them and treat them with respect. But I wouldn't date one. A couple extra pounds maybe. But fat? Hell no.

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Strange, I know The411 is a thin man, but yet, my fat girl detectors are going off.

Yes, you show up with the hottest girl, not the fattest girl.

Regarding how hot they must be, Who Dares Win is right, it truly is about whether they turn you on or not, but ideally you will only be turned on by truly attractive women. Otherwise, it's a sign that your mom wasn't that hot, IMO.

Fat women = poor genes and/or poor diet = chemo ward at age 45.
Sorry to corret you BUT poor genes is just an excuse!
This bull**** excuse is not based on scientific evidence. If anyone, especially fat women tell you otherwise just tell them to look the first law of thermodynamics up in a book or the internet.

Fat women = no sport and/or poor diet

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm nice to everyone and will talk to anyone. But fat chicks don't need my romantic attention, they get plenty elsewhere. For example there's this one overweight, tatted up friend on my fb - she's in "burlesque" (burlesque = fat) and posts tons of half nekked pics wearing fetish gear. And almost daily she posts screenshots of all the messages desperate thirsty dudes send her with a "so over it all" attitude. She's one bon-bon away from riding the walmart scooter and acts like she has to beat dudes off (lol) with a stick. I have no doubt she is.