Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you compliment?

OregonDuckJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
A big issue around here is knocking women off of their "pedestal." However, when is it appropriate to start complimenting a girl.

A. Maybe if she is not a 10 more a 7 and you just want to get a positive reaction.

B. Can you compliment when you have got together a few times, with a certain potential but nothing physical has happened yet.

When and what can you compliment without being typical.

Peace

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well the rule I use is if a chick is coming off like her $hit dont stink..thats when I knock them off their pedestal ..

but if a chick is being cool..I would compliment Like ONCE..just to let her know I think she is physically attractive..and let them know Im interested..

But overcomplimenting is too obvious and its almost like a$$ kissing..turn off

Tano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to compliment the hotter chicks like HB8-10. With all the other chicks it is alright to give them one or two (max) compliments if their self esteem is a little low.

Dont compliment the obivous (like every other guy) and make the compliment mean something to her. If you think she has nice eyes tell also tell her why you like them and how they make you feel.

Another tip, if they have a nervous smile or say 'no i dont' or someother LSE (low self esteem) retort then bust on them for being shy and make them laugh.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the rules I abid by concerning compliments.

When I'm initially meeting a girl, I just try to seduce them from the start. If she's a HB8 or above, DO NOT COMPLIMENT HER initially!! No matter how "unique" or sincere your compliment, she'll LJBF you like that. Why? Because your acting like all the other guys who first meet her and tell her how "hot she is."

Now once you hung around the HB8-10 and you've been C/F and she knows you don't through out compliments like they're going out of style, you can strategically give her a compliment. The power behind these types of compliments are HUGE!

For example. There is a HB 8 who I see at a lot of the parties I go to at my buddy's house. I only see her about once every 3-5 weeks. However ever since my first encounter with her, I've completely played the Alpha male, C/F, super confident card. I most recently saw her about 3 weeks ago and the first thing she said was, "Pimpsicle, I haven't seen you in SO LONG!!"(IOI) I responded by saying, "that's your fault with a smirk." This is the usual type of behavior I have around this girl. So the night went on and we got more and more drinks in us, I laid down one of my "strategic compliments." Now keep in mind this girl is hot, great body, great face etc. So I told her something, I can assure you that no one has EVER told her before. I said, "you know, you have the cutiest little nose, and I grabbed her nose and squeezed it." She smiled real big, and grabbed me and gave me a kiss. I wasn't expecting that reaction, but I knew it would work for something good.

The point is, its ok to compliment HB 8-10 once you've got to know them a little. But make sure its something unique that will set you apart. The longer you work the DJ, Alpha male attitude with her, the more powerful that compliment becomes. However don't make this a habit, use them like bonus points, the girl has to earn them, before you give them out.

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, compliment her on something unexpected like pimpsicle said.

You could also compliment her on something that she went out of the way to do to herself such as multi-colored paint on her toe-nails/fingernails.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I you can act alpha and very RARELY give compliments, every compliment you give is like a diamond to them. Girls might not be jumping up for joy on the outside, but inside they are extremely flattered. It really depends on the 'status' of the person. e.g. a compliment from a boss is usually more meaningful than a compliment from a lowly coworker.

confused_girly

Don Juan
Reaction score
DEFINITELY compliment!!!!

I don't know where I rate on the general rating scale....but my portrait won a national photographic competition so can't be that ugly.... but if I've made an effort and am wearing a nice dress in work and get a compliment from a guy.... ANY guy.....even if he's married with children or really old....I remember him favourably.

If I get a compliment from a guy my own age, I think he's confident and cool....

It doesn't take much effort to say "hey, you look terrific" and any guys around you will be beating themselves up that they didn't say it first.

Tano

Don Juan
Reaction score
confused_girly : Put a picture of yourself on Hot Or Not and see what rating you get. Or even a better idea, post a pic on this board and see what responses you get. You cant tell all us that you won a national photographic competition without giving us some proof.

you know, this will be a big ego booster for you so you owe it to yourself to post one. If you dont then you will let me, the board and most importantly, yourself, down.

im such a cheeky bastard. lol

confused_girly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you are a cheeky bastard ;)

....and it's not available in .bmp or .jpg, sorry!

Go and pay to see it in London like everyone else ;)

But that isn't what the thread is about anyway!!!

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what she looks like, shes a chick who wants lots of nice guys like the ones on this board to fluff her up...

confused_girly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, actually I just wanted an answer to my own thread and I found lots of the other threads really interesting....

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpsicle has the right idea. I usually compliment if we are going out somewhere and if they are looking great, I may say something about the clothing, sometimes their hair, but usually I'm fairly blunt with it almost like it's nothing to me, just a quick observation, then I focus my attention elsewhere like continue on the conversation.

if you compliment then focus ALL of your attention on them staring at them continueing with more compliments, this will set you up for disaster, even for the muglier girls :)

Basicly like DJ rules say it tends to be a good idea to be somewhat reserved with laying on the compliments, only because they are so used to hearing these things.....

If you want to make a compliment I suggest making a compliment thats NOT based on appearance, maybe about her laugh or something about her personality, possibly how easy she is to talk to or how perceptive she is... Obviously depending on the scenerio and the girl.

Once you're in the LTR if you are going that route, compliments become necessary a few times a month minimum! :) :D

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vdk
It really depends on the 'status' of the person. e.g. a compliment from a boss is usually more meaningful than a compliment from a lowly coworker.
Yup. The higher she holds your opinion, the higher the compliment.

But you gotta be careful and use them sparingly. A rare compliment has value. The more you compliment the less each one is worth.

Compliment SPARINGLY.