Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you belive in territory

stonetowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
They say that most women who are in relationships still go out of there way to get noticed.When a women shows interest in you who is taken,do you believe you should honor the male following the "do onto others way of things,or do you believe it's every man for themselves?What's your take on the scenario?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grrr i hate wasting post like this! You need to clarify your question lacks definative substance. In the first part you note that girls go out of their way to get noticed. Then you question whether it's everyman for himself or look out for your fellow man. I dress to impress if i'm in a relationship or not, but i'm not necessarily stepping on anyone's toes either. Are you asking if I go hunting while i'm in a relationship or if I seek attention while i'm engaged in a relationship with anyone?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you have loyalty reasons to not mess around with the girl, who gives a flying squirrel's fu<k? It is HER responsibility of commitment, not yours. YOU ARE NOT the one in a relationship.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell ? i'd **** a girl messign around with a lion's balls,lol

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't fvck w/ women who are taken any more. I used to think every man for himself but the way I look at people now, once you get your social skills and identity in order, you realize how your actions influence those around you. so if you're not starved for pvssy and got options, why be a shthead

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm friends with the girl's BF then I wont even consider it, no matter how hard the girl persues me.

If some girl has a douchebag BF, or a BF that looks like a chump and know I could probably beat his ass anyway.. then I'll go for it.

I kind of had a predicament the other day with a guy who fvcking threatened me over myspace (can you believe that?) for hanging out with "his girl", even though they're not even dating. I gave the guy my phone number and told him if he was serious we could set up a time and place and handle it.. but he "read" the message and never called. So whatever. I'm not one to step up anyone's toes though, so I just nexted her. There's plenty of girls out there.. but if the girl is a keeper, don't ever let ANYONE get in the way of what you want. Ever. That's my philosophy.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
each to their own, unless its ur friend.

You do not have any idea how the other person would act, if the situation was reversed.