Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you believe..

DB12

Reaction score
That someone can go from being beta to a dj? I want to hear any stories anyone knows of anyone this has happened to because i've never really saw this. I've been lurking this site and forum for a while now and decided it's time to improve my "game".

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that this transformation happened to a lot of people on this forum... and it happened to me also... I used to be a complete and desperate AFC... now I'm not saying that I'm a DJ just yet... but I'm on a path to achieve DJ mastery... I know that I have to make it... even now I'm a lot more succesful with women than a half year ago... not by small part thanks to this site...

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your journey won't be easy but working out, dressing to impress, no fap help tremendously.

Just lurking won't change much, you need to go out to the society and engage people, I've noticed as I'm striving more and more towards my self improvements, I'm putting myself more out in the field be it a pub with rock/metal music or creating bbq+campfire evenings and I tell my friends to invite some other people and then I mingle with them all having fun my crew with some beers and delicious meals.

Summer came I have my summer job and I go out a lot, which basicly means I'm playing the numbers game which you could say dating is.

Your journey won't be easy but working out, dressing to impress, no fap help tremendously.

Take it from my own story I only kissed one girl on the lips during my entire life ( the one I lost my v-card to ) and now it just happened, there was no hesitation bs, like should I kiss her or not or I'll w8 for the perfect moment.

Week later I organised a bbq and my female friend I keep in contact from highschool ( haven't seen her two months or so, she had some problems + end of semester ) commented that I lost w8 and I'm so slim , later that night she Instant Messanged me that ( and I call her on her bs bcuz I only lost like 2-4 pounds) and she replys that I'm bigger/grown bigger ( I've been working out) and that her friend found me hot ( not my type tho ).

Its not about them, it's about yourself being the best you, to have a good life, not taking **** from anybody and detaching yourself emotionaly from the outcome.

If you work on yourself, for yourself, and put yourself out there, somethings are guaranteed to happen for you.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do ittttt!

It's going to be tough, no doubt, but you have to keep in mind that you are NOT going to be amazing at your first go. I can easily remember my first starting approaches. I was getting good reception, but couldn't seal dates. I eventually reflected on my approaches *ALWAYS reflect and critique your approaches, do not get discouraged by them* and then got dates, then got kiss closes, then got intimate time with her. I'm still a virgin, but I intend to start going in harder this coming semester.

You need to improve from where you stand NOW. Don't compare yourself to the DJ's here who have years worth of experience under their belt.

Mr.SomeoneElse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of sharing my story in a separate thread.
If you'd like me to write it out let me know and i'll post it.
But just understand that it does happen and you can watch it happen when you compare yourself to the people who used to be alpha over you and how **** they've gotten

DB12

Reaction score
Mr.SomeoneElse please share your story and thanks for the reply guys I like your stories especially yours blind_one i guess your right it's about getting out there and applying the methods. The problem with me was I was once a pretty ****y guy if I say so myself when I was younger I used to get girls no problem now I feel as if im allergic to girls now and whenever I try to get with them its LJBF. When I found this site I didn't know what to expect I read a few articles and realized this sites for me my mindsets getting a little better.. past couple days I haven't been that LJBF type but also not a jerk can't wait for the journey your guys advice and insight would be appreciated thanks guys