Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you believe that women are evil?

thunderbolt

Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious. if so why or why not? reason i ask is the consensus has been that all of them are evil, but once in awhile i meet one that is an exception.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
No

However, Rex believes that they lack integrity, in addition to not valuing loyalty and friendship.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
However, Rex believes that they lack integrity, in addition to not valuing loyalty and friendship.

I agree with this. I also agree with OP that there are exceptions, but I assume they are all like Rex says until they prove themselves to me, and it's less than 1% of them that ever do. My mother is the only one coming to mind right now that fully meets this. There have been others too but I can't think of them right now.

RabidWolverine

Don Juan
Reaction score
no. not at all.

woman are programmed SSSOOO much different then men.

they see everything through their filter and ALWAYS follow their feeling and emotions. thats why they do crazy crap you dont get - they dont think logically like guys do.

also, they dont have the same concept of love as men do. theres plenty of stuff writing on this at Rational Male, so im not stealing rollo's words. read his post on women's love vs men's love. it took me a bit to fully get what rollo was saying from all angles, but it was my final step in taking the red pill. never looked back sense.

dude, women want the best - screw the rest - and LOVE playing the game. learning game CHANGED MY LIFE. i cant even think about where i be without it. if you really take to it, it changes damn near everything in your life, for the better.

and women love playing the game. its their biological programming to determine if youre good enough for them. i get a flood of dopamine now when a women **** test me.. i love it because i know the window for sex is OPENING.

if you learn enough about the way women REALLY ARE.. so incongruent, so emotional, so spur of the moment and un-loyal.. you just see them for what they are. this knowledge creates your indifference towards them and with that attitude and game, youll flourish with women.

woman are just being women. its no big deal. i still appreciate them but that doesn’t mean i take their crap either, haha.

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Thats a strong word. But all the things that are now socially acceptable that were not acceptable in the past, that they can get away with, enables them to behave in a way you or others might perceive as evil.

They are very selfish. With out true remorse, instead they either feel pity (for an afc, or some one worse of than them, which is not guilt) or they get embarrassed (losing face) when they get caught doing something wrong which can also be disguised has remorse.

If they were held accountable or had the ability to hold themselves accountable, they would behave differently, and more trust worthy.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
This

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Anyone who does is just butt hurt and takes jaded women who have fvcked 5 million guys as a representation of the whole female sex. Oh and women who "sh1t test" are manipulative and there are girls out there that don't play those games. I don't get sh1t tested because I simply avoid girls that act like that. Abundance mentality and boundaries are all you need.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are.
UNTIL proven otherwise. I can tell you this because even my mother doesn't respect my father.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe they are mostly opportunists. Not evil.

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
good and evil are just concepts.

animals do horrible things to each other all the time. it doesnt make them evil. its merely natural. basic observation and understanding will tell you that such behavior is rooted in survival.

same goes for men and women.

hypergamy is ruthless and harsh. but so is male sexual selectivity. 2 sides of the same coin.
I think Midnight City's absolutely right. Women are different from men, I don't think anybody here is going to deny that.

But instead of fighting the impulses and tendencies that have been ingrained into women's DNA, accept it as the way they have evolved to survive, and adapt yourself; change your existing schemas to see things as they are - it's part of getting out of the Disney Romantic Princess world that society throws at guys from a young age.

And likewise, just as hypergamy really sucks for us, I think us guys can admit that there are some women we are just not attracted to sexually, who we wouldn't want to be with.

logicallefty

Reaction score
No.Danny said:
They are.
UNTIL proven otherwise. I can tell you this because even my mother doesn't respect my father.
I feel so fortunate to have such a great mother, but I know the majority are not. My father divorced my mother in 84. She objected but got remarried after. My mom is a nurse of many years.

When my dad was laying in the hospital on his death bed 18 years after their divorce, in 02, my mother got p!ssed that the hospital wasn't making my dad feel as comfortable as possible. So she went and sat by his bedside and took care of him in his last days. Her new husband, my step dad, was good with this.

If all women were like my mother, this site would not have a need to exist and none of us would be here having these discussions. We NEED more good women out there. There are others like my mom or maybe better, but they are so few and far between...

Montague_Leach

Don Juan
Reaction score
My word, looking at some of these comments would make you gentlemen appear to be White Knights. There are always going to be evil lads and lasses in the world who do horrible things to people. Naming all women as evil would be outlandish, but there is no shame in calling a woman evil who committed horrible acts. A true misconception would be a lad who was screwed over by a lass calling her evil. If that lass performed a heinous act on the lad, well she is evil without question.