do you bang your class mates?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im not talking just the girls that you have classes with you but girls that go to your school.

I dont know what it is but i just hate seeing them in school everyday if i bang them.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

thats hilarious "do u bang your classmates" LOL

well I bang girls who are not in my classes but go to my school, that way I dont run in to them too much. I find its hard to run game in class anyway i save runnin game for lunch or break.

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah. I mean most of my time is spent at school, so I am aiming to hook up a school. With classmates, regardless.

And who gives a **** if word gets out? I certainly don't give a ****.

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in a pretty small school with pretty much everyone in the same classes taking a few classes together, I never thought about how awkward it would be afterward lol

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
RULE:

Bang every fine thing as long as she is not family, related , married or underage.

RULES!!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
Well im not talking just the girls that you have classes with you but girls that go to your school.

I dont know what it is but i just hate seeing them in school everyday if i bang them.
Man.. I feel you on this time.

I hate the feeling of seeing a girl at school who you railed last weekend, for me it's because i know they are expecting a relationship and im not about to get in to one.

Who said being a Don Juan was all about fun and free sex? :confused:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evangenlion
RULE:

Bang every fine thing as long as she is not family, related , married or underage.

RULES!!
What if she's dead? You sick ****! ;)

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i see absolutly nothing wrong with ****ing girls from my classes or school, but what i hate is the after fact. Like seeing her everyday and her thinking we have something going on, or trying to tie me up. The best time to **** girls is at the end of the year, especially if is youre or shes a senior, so you wont see them again in school. By the end of this year im going to go crazy, and **** pretty much everyone i can.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it depends if you plan on banging her again in the future!