Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you actually want to get laid?

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
It occurred to me that I'm not sure how many guys out there really want to get some. When I go out looking for some, it obviously seems like I want some...but I'm not so sure all the time.

I think a lot of us are in conflict, stuck wrestling with some issue from our past and almost try to recreate the scene. I know when I don't sort of 'mentally masturbate', and I am really in fact horny, I always score.

Of course its not true for everyone, but I really think we should consider our intentions in sarging each time.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Im saying is a lot of times we think we do, but maybe we're not really willing to do certain things in our power than could make it more likely we did. We're not willing to do the squeeze for the juice. I think a lot of guys are in a sub conscious struggle.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sex is overrated IMO. 1% of the time it's 100 times as good, but the average is just... average.

My main conquest with women is to seduce them to the point of kissing them. Then I feel as though they are an option for me to exercise or drop. Maybe 1 in 5 are worth taking further. Because once you introduce sex into the equation there is the messy, risky factor, and the relationship factor.

A lot of it is the thrill of the chase. I mainly just want to know I can have sex versus really have sex.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
I dont always go out sarging to get laid....if i did id be hella p155ed off a lot of the time. Nah, i go out sarging for fun, also to keep in shape mentally in the game, and if I come across something special i will try to get some...however it is not my overall priority when i go out. If it happens fine, but as ive got enough notches on my bed post it isnt a massive priority as it would have been when i was young.
In fact if it is your priority it will become counter productive, as women smell it a mile off as desperation.
I feel exactly the same. This is the correct mindset to have. Good post.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am looking for an adventure of some sort, and companionship.... always hoping to wake up with a story to tell.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do better when I really want it tho tbh. Im good at not seeming desperate. Most girls tell me they thought I was an a&&hole and a jerk before they talked to me. I guess I look very disinterested.

When I really want it, I kind of sublimate my hatred of things and circumstances to get it. I guess Im kind of like Patrick Bateman

cstrife32

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you addressed a point that a lot of guys miss. A lot of guys have so much anxiety from never having been with a girl that when push comes to shove and they actually have to "make moves" they freeze up because something in their subconscious is holding them back. I think the best way to tackle this is to build confidence in another area of your life so facing your fears is not as difficult, or take it in baby steps. I.E. Smile at a random girl, talk to a random girl, flirt with a random girl, etc.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tbh honest I'm finding this thread ridiculous,

yeah, I'm reading sosuave because I don't want to get laid, wtf?!?!

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of guys want it, but not as much as they want to engage in other negative behaviors they are attached to. That's my point. when you want it on a raw, animalistic level, you are more successful.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djokovic77 said:
lots of guys want it, but not as much as they want to engage in other negative behaviors they are attached to. That's my point. when you want it on a raw, animalistic level, you are more successful.
we just have to avoid coming on too strong, trying too hard, desperate, or creepy, etc.