Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you accept bullsh!t coz you want the pvssy?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl adds me on Facebook.. I don't recognize her so ask where we know each other from. She explains we met one time at a party blahblah, I vaguely remember her. Anyway, we start texting back and forth throughout two days and then I ask if she wants to continue the conversation in real life.

No answer for over 24 hours..while she would always reply within a few hours before I asked that question. So I figure she's either not interested, wants to play hard to get or perhaps it's a sh!t test to see if I can handle the uncertainty of her not replying.

Whichever was the case, I feel like I'm being disrespected and that a girl is of low value when she does this. The response I want is "Sure, sounds nice" or something similar and I expect she can find a moment to text me that response within 24 hours. Anything other than that is fvcking bullsh!t behavior to me...

So I texted her "It's too bad but if you need this long to answer the question, then you missed the opportunity.."

BAM, she responds within 30 seconds (!!!) and starts explaining "No, I was just so busy, I had lessons in this and class in that and blahblah, I saw your question when I was in the car today and was planning to answer it as soon as I would arrive home blahblah"

I just unfriended her and didn't reply, this is a direct NEXT!

I'm just so fed up with this type of behavior, I don't even WANT to fvck her anymore. She is really DISGUSTING to me now because of her bullsh!t behavior, just a piece of sh!t wrapped in a nice body, YUCK!!

Anyway, I always ask myself in this type of situation, am I too butthurt? I can imagine some other Don Juan would think to himself "Ah, she starts apologizing etc! I have her now, the frame is mine! She now has to prove herself to me and earn a second chance, so now I am in control and I will play this out and eventually fvck her brains out!"

I guess a guy could indeed play it out from here and eventually get in bed with her. But the thing is, I don't WANT to anymore. I just can't shake the feeling of being disrespected by her behavior and I won't accept that disrespect just so I can eventually fvck her brains out. Fvck that, I'll just use my right hand...

Thoughts?

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider it an act of disrespect or low IL. Hot women are inundated with options, so sometimes, it takes a bit for things to progress. Not all women operate the same. I've had women respond to my number or date request days later who became steadfast soldiers once they got to know me.

I've had this scenario play out in reverse this week. I was conversing with this 8.5 girl every day last week. This weekend, I took a hiatus out of town and she texted me on Sunday. I didn't respond till Monday, the next day. She went ghost, obviously due to her feeling insulted that I didn't respond to her text for 24 hours. Granted she was very attractive and I did have higher IL in her, but I had other irons in the fire at the time to respond timely. Her loss due to her impatience.

Cool out my man. Remember the term "So Suave."

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you over reacted for my standards.

Probably the best option would have been to just let it go the way it was, if you want to resize her just let her come back to you by avoiding giving her further attention.

If she wasnt going to reply that meant low interest and in that case not even few cents of an sms were worth.

Personally anytime I notice low interest or signs of it or signs of disrespect, I simply withdraw any investment even the lowest one and just let it go.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No answer for over 24 hours..while she would always reply within a few hours before I asked that question.
So I texted her "It's too bad but if you need this long to answer the question, then you missed the opportunity.."
I just unfriended her and didn't reply, this is a direct NEXT!
I'm just so fed up with this type of behavior, I don't even WANT to fvck her anymore.
You were placing too much importance on her response and then blew all chances with her by calling her out on how long it took to respond, and then ultimately unfriending her.

When you ask a woman out, she's filled with all kinds of emotions. She doesn't really know you and is unsure of how to respond to your proposal. I find that 24 hours and sometimes longer is a standard wait time when I ask a woman out. When you put the ball in a woman's court, you don't get mad at her for holding it too long and then take the ball away from her. You say nothing and wait.

When you have more important 5hit to do than wait for her response, it won't bother you. I have NEVER had a woman I've built rapport with send absolutely no response after asking them out. I've waited a day and a half for a response, but never had them go ghost.

You need patience when you're seducing a new woman. Spin other plates to keep your mind off the waiting period.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I mentioned in another post:

The next level to this "game," is laughing at the "game." It's so predictable, and even it weren't, silly women are certainly not worth batting a lash about.

Emotional Investment (in its respective order)

• Health= High
  • Family=High
  • Financial Success = High
  • Physicality = High
  • Social Circle = Medium
  • Women = Low
The reason this site exists is because most have this order reversed.

Polysix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what Desdinova said. You need more 'Gelassenheit' because if you become bitter and impatient so fast (as
you've described it), you rob all the fun out of your Game...and hers. Just be playful and don't take it/ her too serious.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You overreacted. Best internet/text game IMO is to not contact her unless she contacts you. Who cares anyway, it's not like she was a part of your life before, so who cares how long she waits to respond to you.

You have one-itis for this chick already.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face palm. Yes. You came off terrifically butt hurt and insecure and needy all in one fell swoop. You blew it but you already knew that.

To call her behavior disrespect is a stretch. You are an acquaintance at best...mostly a stranger. So what if she takes a day...or two even. Quit caring. If a girl responds you simply pick up where you left off. This early in an interaction there is no obligation on her (or you for that matter) whatsoever...

You have no way of knowing what is going on in someone else's life; it's none of your business. You came off totally self absorbed and impatient.

Calling it disrespect is silly when you do not know and frankly are not entitled to know the context.

You'd think holy cow, she's unstable & nuts if she acted the way you did. So guess what? She thinks wow, dodged a crazy maker there...

Pretty girls get hit on constantly. Some...myself included, actually observe how a man handles response time. Some of us are ACTUALLY busy...we have to create time for someone else. Doing what you did is a terrible fail.

Next time be cool and no sweat. She owes you nothing.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but seems like so many men here look for every reason under the sun to jump up and down & scream NEXT!

I mean seriously. How's that working for ya?

Reactions: Von

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you guys..but actually it's this what made me next her:

I think waiting 24 hours is highly unusual and reeks of low interest. For me, it usually means that more bs is inevitably going to follow if we end up seeing each other.
...my experience has been that the reluctant ones always end up souring on you sooner or later. The ones who express high interest from the get go are the ones who stay loyal and true through thick and thin.
That's exactly what I was thinking. This bytch starts playing games from the get-go, what does that predict for our future interactions? And she actually starts LYING too (coming up with excuses why she couldn't respond earlier blahblah, but the fact is that when I told her she missed her chance she suddenly was able to respond within 30 SECONDS!)

So she plays games and purposely waits more than 24 hours and when I call her out on it, she starts lying about being busy etc. That's fvcking ROTTEN behavior and when a woman displays such bad behavior even at the very first interactions we have, I can already predict that this is the type of behavior she will display in our future interactions too.

I'm fed up with that bullshyt, I'm not interested in gaming women who act like misbehaving teenagers. I feel like a dad telling his daughter to be home at 10 and then she comes home in the middle of the night, making up bullshyt excuses which turn out to be lies when you check them out and then when you confront her she just keeps persisting in the lies, even while she knows she's been caught in her lies.

Suppose you catch your kid with his hand in the cookie jar and he says he thought the jar contained bread... Dude, we've been keeping our bread in the same place since the day you were born and not once in all those years have we put it somewhere lese, so stop the fvcking lies, you've been trying to steal cookies and you know it! WTF?!?!? Are you just gonna play along and tell him ah yeah, I see, you were mistaken, I believe you, it's okay...?????

Of clourse not? He's fvcking lying and you're not gonna act like he's not! So why the fvck would I act like a bytch is NOT playing games and NOT lying to me, when obviously she IS? Fvck that sh!t man... I'm not gonna just silently accept this bullshyt behavior and turn a blind eye towards it, act like it's not there.... It is there and whether she wants to admit it or not, it's rotten behavior and I don't accept it.

I know I'm missing out on a lot of pvssy because of this attitude but I just can't get myself to turn a blind eye to dishonest, misleading behavior. It's all fvcking FAKE, you know? I mean, I've done it at other occasions, just shrug my shoulders about their childish behavior and game on... Eventually I'd bang them and date them for a while until we'd part ways.

But all those bytches and the time I spent with them, it was just fake. I would just play them, keep them along for sex, treat them like toys. Coz that's all they were good for, I never even entertained the idea of having a true connection with them, have a genuine conversation with them or care a flying fvck about what was going on in their lives.

And rightfully so, coz they were trash, misbehaving teenagers with whom you can't have a reasonable understanding or even the slightest mature interaction.

What good is that? Swinging from one good-for-nothing, ill-mannered teenager to the other... just satisfying your d!ck with them... I just want to vomit over all of them, they disgust me to the point where I feel like I'm lowering my own value by associating with them. Especially the "playing along" part, it disgusts me like hell. Why the fvck would I play along with their banal, trivial behavior? Why the fvck would I condone it and supress my natural aversion towards it? Just to satisfy my sexual needs?

What's next, lower myself to have sex with other men because hey, their azzholes feel warm and tight around my d!ck too? Don't be averse to it, just turn a blind eye to the fact that they're men, it's all about sticking your d!ck in a warm hole, man....

I'm not gonna brainwash myself that it's okay to have sex with a man just so I can satisfy my sexual needs. Similarly, I'm not gonna brainwash myself that it's okay for a bytch to act like an annoying, bratty problem-child just so I can satisfy my sexual needs.

They can act like goddamn adults who are accountable for their actions or else they can get the fvck out of my face. I'm done with it, I'll just next each and every one of them for as long as it takes until I finally meet one who shows proper values.

Guess I'll eat my words when I go without pvssy for too long but right now this is strongly how I feel...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect, BeExellent.. She did have time to respond, you're talking bullshyt. When I nexted her, she responded within 30 seconds! That alone proves she WILLINGLY didn't reply to my question. Fvck that "people have a life and are busy with things" excuse. It's horsesh!t, women horseshyt, and you're a woman too so you use that horseshyt excuse too and now backup your fellow woman in this LIE.

Perople are sticking their face in their mobile phone 24/7, they can't put their fork in their mouths two times during a meal without looking at their goddamn phone in between those two bites! Writing a reply is fvcking nothing, I bet this girl has written 99999999 messages to other people in the 24 hours when she wasn't replying to me.

So fvck off with your horseshyt, woman....

As for looking how a man handles response time, sure I can grasp that dynamic. Even so, that dynamic can be pushed to a limit. How long is too long? Is it okay if a woman waits a year before answering my question, just to see how I handle response time? Obviously not.... There are limits. And the context is influential in determining what's "reasonable". We were texting back and forth with no more than a few hours in between messages AT MOST, during two days. Then when I suggested we talk in real life, there was no response for 29 hours. And remember, that's when I decided to text her and next her. Who knows how much longer she would've waited if I hadn't texted that.... So at least 29 hours longer or even more....that's overdoing it, after 2 days of conversation where most responses actually came within minutes and at most a few hours. Furthermore, after 29 hours it was getting late in the evening at that point, so she would probably have postponed it at least until the following day after that (which would've meant two days after I asked the question).

That's the context.......

It's game-playing taken to a level that goes beyond a reasonable limit. Like when you kiss someone and pull away, making the other person chase your mouth to plant their lips on yours. That's fun and playful when you pull away a few times... But when you keep pulling away for 10 minutes without making contact at all, you can bet the other person won't find that fun or playful anymore and just walk away.

Disproportional game-playing is a sign of insecurity, immaturity, emotional disturbance, tendency to manipulate etc. A "normal" girl would perhaps wait until late in the evening of the same day I asked the question (I asked it in the afternoon), or she would let one day pass and then reply somewhere the next day. That's normal, tease the guy a bit, keep him guessing for a while, make him wonder, raise the tension... But this girl overdid it and to me that's a sign of a fvcked up personality. As a guy who attracted and dealt with huge amounts of cluster B women, I have a very strongly developed ability to assess whether a woman is handing out "reasonable" shyt tests and determining how I handle response time etcetera or whether she is plain and simply displaying ROTTEN BEHAVIOR which is indicative of a rotten personality and predicts our future interactions will consist of far more gameplaying and frustrations than pleasant interaction....

Who knows I'm overreacting, but I have certain expectations that women have to live up to right now and I'm not interested in the ones who can't. Perhaps the expectations are high and will therefor cause me to next 9 out of 10 girls. Too bad then, I'll just hold out for those 10% who do live up to my expectations....

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I mentioned in another post:

The next level to this "game," is laughing at the "game." It's so predictable, and even it weren't, silly women are certainly not worth batting a lash about.

Emotional Investment (in its respective order)

• Health= High
  • Family=High
  • Financial Success = High
  • Physicality = High
  • Social Circle = Medium
  • Women = Low
The reason this site exists is because most have this order reversed.
Right - I lost 4 stone, got myself very lean, and worked on my career for year.

Even at my very, very best, I never found women were coming to me. I still had to do a lot of work to get dates.

I definately got more sex when I was leaner. However, the idea that if you build your life then the women will come.....not sure that works for everyone.

I do, however, agree with the list order etc on the basis that focussing on women will destroy the others. I have recently basically removed social group and women so I can get fit and centred.

My focus on social group destroyed fitness. Drinking, meals etc. Focussing on women destroyed self esteem and harmed my career. Really good advice really but just wanted to stress that a lot of guys still will have to work for dates, even in good form.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You handled it like a boss. Bonus points if you actually found the hoe attractive and still decided to cut her off.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Dude, this chick is not your LT girlfriend, fiance or wife.

CHILL THE FVCK OUT and stop raging.

You completely lost frame with that very needy and insecure text you sent her. Why not wait and let her respond, then mirror her text response time by ADDING time to your responses (She waits 2 hrs to respond, you wait 3, etc).

I never understood burning a bridge unless the chick does something really disrespectful (flakes and ghosts, etc).

Dont worry about this one, she isnt giving you any pvssy now anyway after you showed your @ss.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need her pvssy. Simple as that. My text was everything BUT needy or insecure, quite the opposite. I have standards and if a bytch can't meet them then it's her loss, not mine. If I were to accept her bullshyt behavior just because I want her pvssy, THAT would be needy, THAT would be me lowering my standards just because I "need" her pvssy.

Some other guy can have her pvssy, I don't want it. I want someone who I can have a nice time with, not just sex. I've met plenty of girls in my life who simply responded back within a reasonable timeframe and said "Meeting up sounds nice :)". That's what I'm looking for, not some cvnt who displays bullshyt behavior from the get go. My world, my rules, my needs, my preferences... Jump through my hoops and show me that YOU are worthy of ME. She started off well by contacting me out of the blue, showed high interest. First test passed. Then she blew it and now she's out, next candidate can come in now...

Seriously, I'm just done with it.

Perhaps she has 50 other guys blowing up her phone, like every fvcking wh0re has in this day and age. So I should pick a number and wait two days for her to grant me another message? Fvck that, why would I bother chasing her if I'm obviously not on top of her list? It is not up to me to climb up the ladder and get to the top of her list, like she is the prize. I am the prize and she should be happy that I ask her to meet up in real life. She'd better show me that she appreciates the offer by responding within a reasonable timeframe. If not, than go fvck another dude, bytch...

Yeah, I'm ranting and it feels good! Bite me :cool:

She actually sent another message an hour later (after initially coming up witht he bullshyt excuses), asking me if I was going out that night blahblah. Didn't respond... She already failed, she's been disqualified, no second chances, get lost. "Oh Die Hard, you'll never get a girl with this attitude!" Big deal... I've been on a dry spell for months now and I'm fine with it. Fvcking hoes who mean nothing to me is no different from jerking to a porn movie. The reward is barely worth mentioning... At least the latter doesn't cost much effort, contrary to getting a hoe in my bed.

When's the last time you actually clicked with a girl and really enjoyed interacting with her without restraining yourself coz "I should not catch feelings for her" ?? I remember sitting on the couch with my last plate and getting up to grab chocolate from the kitchen, but she would pull me down and jokingly said the chocolate would make me fat. We started to wrestle and playfight, me trying to get up and her pulling me back, we were laughing uncontrollably, I felt like I was a 5 year old playing with his mom or dad or something. I let myself go and truly felt joy without restraining myself, we were no longer adults, we were acting like two toddlers... But as soon as I realized that, I snapped out of it "WTF are you doing, this is just your plate, she's messed up in the head and has shown numerous red flags. Just use her for sex, no sleeping over, no bonding."

How fvcking sad is that? That I'm meeting up with a girl who I don't even want to bond with or have emotionally rich experiences with... Sure, women will always be women, games will always be played, shyt tests will always be thrown at you, the heart must always be protected etc. I'm not advocating going all beta and surrendering to your Disney feelings with women, lol. But within a certain framework, a guy can have a healthy emotional connection to a woman, if that woman respects him and if she is emotionally healthy herself.

You can go fvck hot models left and right but all those interactions are shallow and hollow... Constant cat-and-mouse-games, navigating through minefields, psychologically and emotionally trying to outwit each other, while at the same time trying to get something out of this bullshyt interaction. What is it you both want anyway? Men and women are all just like porcupines living in a cold climate and trying to press up against each other to share some warmth, except when they get closer to each other their sharp spines will sting each other...

Honestly, most women are unable to have a healthy emotional connection to a man. You can see it in their faces... They look like horny slvts and inspire your dyck to get hard, but that same face tells you she is unable to act like a decent, emotionally healthy person. Ideally you'd want a combination of the two, someone who looks attractive and satisfies your sexual needs but also knows how to treat you right and have a mature connection to you.

Do unicorns exist? Who knows... All I know is I'm done with bytches who show excessive bullshyt behavior from the get go. From her behavior, I know for a fact that this bytch has nothing more to offer to me than just sex. I could shrug my shoulders about her behavior and just go for the sex: yay another pvssy conquered! Big step in life! Achieving great things! Now we're getting somewhere! No, not really... it's fvcking pointless and brings me nothing, I might as well spend my life watching porn and jerking off, really not that different...

I choose to have standards and screen women against those standards. Don't meet the standards? Fvck off then... The goal is to find a woman who can actually offer me something more and feels like she adds something to my life. Playing along with bullshyt behavior and hanging out with trash women will keep me from that goal.

Besides that, i'm finally gonna get therapy for my fvcked up youth and the internal garbage I still carry around because of it. I attract BPD's and other lowlife scumbag bytches like honey attracts bees. Saying no and rejecting these bytches is one thing, I choose to only get involved with women who have value. But I don't attract those... I only attract bytches who are fvcked up on the inside coz I'm fvcked up on the inside myself. Likes attract...

I have confidence, I have a good job, I own a decent house and car, I got charisma, most people love me. But I'm fvcked up on the inside and as long as I don't get it out of my system and become emotionally healthy, I won't attract emotionally healthy women either.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DieHard, intelligent response and I think it's great you are developing standards for what you deem as appropriate behavior upon you. Though, I'd bring three points to your awareness:

1) When you have standards and act upon them, you are operating from a position of strength. Your response to her originated seemly from being butthurt, a place of weakness. If your standards subsumed "disqualifying a girl after 24 hours," you would have just disqualified her. And if she responded after 24 hours, you would respond, "Sry, I don't see us as compatible."

Your emotional investment is evident given your posts in this thread. Those who act with standards, act with no emotional investment to the act, as sticking to those standards is an act of adhesion to self, not a social abrogation and lashing outward. However, I can understand, that when you first do employ a standard, you can be a bit volatile, as the very act which your standard prompted is novel and challenging. So if this particular act is your breaking point to developing a new standard that you will adhere to, then congratulations.

2) You mention that you are emotionally unhealthy and attract emotionally unhealthy women, so you must begin with this new standard to develop wholeness. Accordingly, before you form this new standard, I would like to add that one of my current plates is among the most emotionally healthy women I have ever met, and she responded 72 hours after my date request (though I prompted the date request after 2-3 messages on OLD). In the context of OLD, some women need a little comfort and rapport before progressing further with you. This does not mean you need to deal with her crap, but rather exercise patience after a number/date request.

3) Interest + Comfort = Close

A girl might be highly interested in you, but if she lacks comfort (especially prevalent in OLD), she will not defer to you. As an example, the anti-slut defense (ASD) is founded on a woman's lack of comfort. Once that comfort is alleviated, she will close (or open ;)).

I'm high on the SMV scale, so most women today look at me as the pump-and-dump guy, especially on the first date. So although many will be attracted, I get resistance to the lay. Game for me these days is beta game, that is, verbalizing anchors which demonstrate that I am going to stick around.

I think you might be viewing women's behavior strictly on interest level alone. Of course you would as this site has constantly preached erroneous maxims such as "If you were Brad Pitt, would she <insert "inappropriate" behavior here>?" I can unequivocally tell you that this maxim is furthest from the truth. Women who find you attractive can disqualify you for incongruence with their agenda, fear, and incompatibility, but the biggest reason is lack of comfort.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, Guru. Will contemplate on your points!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Die Hard great response by g1000. I d add maybe look at supporting the new habit of not reacting by looking into meditation, or yoga or bhuddist classes if I feel u need some structure. Your rants r a side effect of an overly developed discursive mind. U need to feed your contemplative mind.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This bytch starts playing games from the get-go
She was not playing games. She was trying to make a decision based on how she feels, and she was likely overwhelmed by multiple emotions from your initial text. Some women need to take time to wait for those emotions to calm down so they can make a decision. She could have a lot of 5hit going on in her life. Perhaps she isn't completely over her last BF. Perhaps she's been single for a while. Who knows what is going on in her life?

Again, I've had this happen with multiple chicks. You wait it out for your answer and do other things in the meantime.

And she actually starts LYING too (coming up with excuses why she couldn't respond earlier blahblah, but the fact is that when I told her she missed her chance she suddenly was able to respond within 30 SECONDS!)
Yup, and I've been down this road too; Getting mad when they don't respond. It doesn't work and it doesn't leave them thinking "Wow, I missed out on a really alpha guy who knows what he wants". It's very much the opposite, and I have to agree with BeExcellent with this one. She will see you as a fvcking crazy bastard and will be THANKFUL that she didn't respond immediately.

That's fvcking ROTTEN behavior and when a woman displays such bad behavior even at the very first interactions we have
This is not an indicator of what your relationship would have been like with her. I've gone through the 24 hour wait period, and I've had a good time with the woman afterwards. A woman's interest is very volatile in the beginning. It takes time for it to level out. Patience is the only way to get past the volatile stage.

So why the fvck would I act like a bytch is NOT playing games and NOT lying to me, when obviously she IS? Fvck that sh!t man
You need to accept the fact that this is simply how women function, especially when they start dating a new guy. They don't know 5hit about him, so they start going through the process of figuring him out. If you can get past this idea that women are logical creatures who operate in black & white answers, you might be able to enjoy them more. She wasn't intentionally lying to you. You disturbed her while she was trying to make a decision based on how she feels. She has no responsibility towards you, so she feels no regret for lying to you. Do you realise how many AFCs ask her out, and do you realise that she lies to every single one of them when she tells them she has a BF? She has no responsibility towards them either.

She lies to avoid dating 5hitty men. You are now in that same pile of 5hitty men as those AFCs she turns down. You have to jump through a woman's hoops in the beginning. After she becomes comfortable with you, that's when you start making her jump through your hoops.

They can act like goddamn adults who are accountable for their actions or else they can get the fvck out of my face. I'm done with it, I'll just next each and every one of them for as long as it takes until I finally meet one who shows proper values.
It's not going to happen because you don't give them enough time to demonstrate those values.

You seriously need to leave women alone for a while. When they start to piss you off this much and without even doing anything remotely terrible, it's time to take a break.

As for looking how a man handles response time, sure I can grasp that dynamic. Even so, that dynamic can be pushed to a limit. How long is too long? Is it okay if a woman waits a year before answering my question, just to see how I handle response time? Obviously not.... There are limits.
WHO THE HELL CARES??? If she never responds, oh well. But again, I've NEVER had a woman NOT respond after leaving the ball in her court after asking her out. Trust me, it's on their mind. They're trying to figure out if it's a good idea to go out with you, and it take some women time to make that decision. The only response you may immediately is a "maybe", and that will mean no. A lack of response means she has to wait to make a decision. Leave her to make it.

Again, take a break from women. You need to calm the fvck down and realise that they don't make decisions the same way men do. If an attractive woman asks you out, your immediate answer would be a YES. But women don't work that way. Once you accept that, then you will be able to enjoy their company and eventually experience their true personality instead of the perceived bull5hit that you're coming up with based on her response time from being asked out.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was not playing games. She was trying to make a decision based on how she feels, and she was likely overwhelmed by multiple emotions from your initial text. Some women need to take time to wait for those emotions to calm down so they can make a decision. She could have a lot of 5hit going on in her life. Perhaps she isn't completely over her last BF. Perhaps she's been single for a while. Who knows what is going on in her life?

Again, I've had this happen with multiple chicks. You wait it out for your answer and do other things in the meantime.

Yup, and I've been down this road too; Getting mad when they don't respond. It doesn't work and it doesn't leave them thinking "Wow, I missed out on a really alpha guy who knows what he wants". It's very much the opposite, and I have to agree with BeExcellent with this one. She will see you as a fvcking crazy bastard and will be THANKFUL that she didn't respond immediately.

This is not an indicator of what your relationship would have been like with her. I've gone through the 24 hour wait period, and I've had a good time with the woman afterwards. A woman's interest is very volatile in the beginning. It takes time for it to level out. Patience is the only way to get past the volatile stage.

You need to accept the fact that this is simply how women function, especially when they start dating a new guy. They don't know 5hit about him, so they start going through the process of figuring him out. If you can get past this idea that women are logical creatures who operate in black & white answers, you might be able to enjoy them more. She wasn't intentionally lying to you. You disturbed her while she was trying to make a decision based on how she feels. She has no responsibility towards you, so she feels no regret for lying to you. Do you realise how many AFCs ask her out, and do you realise that she lies to every single one of them when she tells them she has a BF? She has no responsibility towards them either.

She lies to avoid dating 5hitty men. You are now in that same pile of 5hitty men as those AFCs she turns down. You have to jump through a woman's hoops in the beginning. After she becomes comfortable with you, that's when you start making her jump through your hoops.

It's not going to happen because you don't give them enough time to demonstrate those values.

You seriously need to leave women alone for a while. When they start to piss you off this much and without even doing anything remotely terrible, it's time to take a break.

WHO THE HELL CARES??? If she never responds, oh well. But again, I've NEVER had a woman NOT respond after leaving the ball in her court after asking her out. Trust me, it's on their mind. They're trying to figure out if it's a good idea to go out with you, and it take some women time to make that decision. The only response you may immediately is a "maybe", and that will mean no. A lack of response means she has to wait to make a decision. Leave her to make it.

Again, take a break from women. You need to calm the fvck down and realise that they don't make decisions the same way men do. If an attractive woman asks you out, your immediate answer would be a YES. But women don't work that way. Once you accept that, then you will be able to enjoy their company and eventually experience their true personality instead of the perceived bull5hit that you're coming up with based on her response time from being asked out.
Agree.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been dealing with the same bs... It's funny how women claim they are busy but respond quick and often when you insult them lol

I am still not sure if they don't respond fast because they are playing hard to get or aren't interested... A lot of girls I've hooked up with tend to be pretty responsive and make it easy to meet up with. Then again I've had girls who have had IL in me flat out admit they don't want to look desperate or easy... One girl was free on a Friday when I asked her to hang out but didn't and later told me it send the wrong signal if she would come out the same day I asked her. I was hanging with my friends beforehand so she said it would make her look weak or desperate or some bs if she was just available.

So who the F knows really! But I'm with the OP as in I don't have time for these BS games.

If I can't nothing with you then F you - 50 cent