Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do yall post regularly on facebook

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
I've been trying to bring myself to it. Is this a mistake?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my updates are only visible to my close friends, I don't do any public ones.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
This thread just wasted 5 precious seconds of my consistant Facebook posting time. Thanks.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont have a facebook and zuckerberg can kiss my ass because he's not changing the world ok, its just a stupid website i can post pics and say hi to some b!tch i want to bang. i hope the stock gets hammered! dude is worth like 17 billion why?? i mean what the hell is he doing? nothing, thats what.

rant over. :D

http://sickfacebook.com/facebook-stupid/

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually only post to promote some sort of event. The people who tell you every meal they had and whine about life are annoying.

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook is ghey. It's all a popularity contest, who gets the most comments.

That's why I deleted my account and will never go back. My rationale is that life was fine before I got facebook, and it didn't improve my life, and I haven't regretted deleting it, so yeah :D

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted mine 6 months ago. I never posted updates unless it was photos of events.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook is good. Its normal and girls 18-25 (and younger i suppose) love to use it. Note well that girls will often facebook to stalk u etc and if there's girls there on ur pics etc, they may get jealous. This can actually be used as part of a jealousy plotline tho to get attraction as well, of course. It's good for pictures - to have a look at the girls as well. Eg if u pick up a girl when ur drunk, u can have a look on her facebook later on to see how hot she was (or not), and can have a laugh about it later.

All social proof anyway. And its just a bit of fun. And as much as certain ppl complain about reading meaningless crap about individual's lives (like with twitter), everyone reads it anyway through the home screen, and saves a lot of time on telling everyone what ur up to (coz they've prob already read it on facebook).

Dont take it too seriously.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I usually only post to promote some sort of event. The people who tell you every meal they had and whine about life are annoying.
I had chicken last night.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black.Magic said:
Facebook is ghey. It's all a popularity contest, who gets the most comments.

That's why I deleted my account and will never go back. My rationale is that life was fine before I got facebook, and it didn't improve my life, and I haven't regretted deleting it, so yeah :D
Spot on.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i have been debating weather to get rid of my facebook. i will get rid of it when i go back home.

just use skype and text message. though i do have the desktop facebook messenger. so when i talk to my sister back home it's easy. i might stop posting and keep the messenger open so i can talk to people to sort out events. most people don't even have or log into skype. that's the problem. it's all about fb chat and it's ****.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have pretty solid social proof, and pictures where you're shown being active, interesting, and have a few pictures with ladies around you, i could see it being beneficial. not a monsterous add to your arsenal, but a nice aid to your game.

I however, have two circles. My social circle, and then girls I'm chasing. I don't want those worlds to collide, and i know you can combat that with all the privacy settings and stuff but it's just easier to keep them seperate by not being on facebook

also, whether people want to admit it or not, mystery is a great seduction weapon. both sexes fall victim to it. there's just something sexy about not knowing everything about a person. it's interesting.

i also don't want to be so readily available. my generation *****s themselves around like they're faux celebrities but i refuse to play a part in that.

all i have is a number, that's the only way you can reach me

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook can harm or benefit your game, it all depends how you use it.

My advice? Make one only if you have awesome pics of yourself doing things women will look at and say " OMG OMG OMG I have to bang this guy tonight!" Then set your security settings as tight as you can. No posting on your wall, no tagging, nothing max it all out and generally don't post too much dribble. Post things that make you look like a boss and leave it at that.

Taking you particularly into consideration JPlaya... don't open a facebook account.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only really use facebook for the chat option so I can talk to friends and family back home when Im at uni.

I don't often put up status updates, probably once a fortnight and when I do I make sure it DHV either funny or interesting and as a result they always get likes and comments. I also only put up photos of me out doing fun activities or clubbing and make sure I get girls in the photos to help DHV.

I take note of the whole mystery thing and don't put any information about myself at all on my profile.

I never "like" anything on facebook and only comment on other peoples status when its relevant.

I also don't add girls I want to ****.