Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women use the "I'm on my period" as an excuse not to have sex with you?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten this bs excuse twice from this girl I'm seeing and I'm starting to think it's an excuse because there's no way I can be this unlucky at timing twice in a row. If she's banging someone else then why keep wanting to see me? How do I proceed? Do I just stop seeing her til the sex starts back up or confront her about possibly banging someone else? I think the second choice would make me sound needy as hell but at least then I'd know for sure so I could cut it off with her.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women don't have regular periods, so there is no way you can know for sure. Birth control really fvcks with it, especially the depo shot. A lot of other health issues can cause irregular periods, too.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her out a week later. Periods usually last a week or so.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful what you wish for, don't call her out on it haha.

A girl I was dating recently gave me the "it's not a good week to have sex, if you know what I mean" line and we hadn't had sex yet after almost a month of dating. She held out for a while.

I thought she was just BSing me, but when we got together that weekend we ended up banging on a Saturday night and she was still on her period. I was like wtf. My sheets were nasty after that. The weird thing is that she knew she was on her period, and I just assumed that she wasn't since she was letting it go that far.

I've never had a girl bang me for our first time when she was on her period.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the chick & how horny she is for you. My ex wf didn't care....unless it was a "heavy day"

Last gf, 1st time we banged she was but it was a "light" day. She ended up pulling that line quite a bit. If it was a light day we would still go at it tho. I can't think of any of mine that would be totally grossed out, just put a towel down.

I did bang 1 ex on heavy day, yeah that sh*t got messy. She was h*rny as **** sooo.....oh well

Light day....Sure

Heavy day.....BJ or I can wait whatever.

logicallefty

Reaction score
"You period don't matter baby. I used to work for Playtex and am the guy who invented putting strings on tampons. I like to be able to floss after I eat"

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I encounter that line I just say "ok, cool. I'll get a towel" and bang away. Nothing to be afraid of. Its just some blood, that's what showers are for.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats crazy ... you can get HIV or Hepatis very easily that way if she is carrier , of course everybody is clean until they get infected ... not worth risk until you made her tested.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnythearrow, live a little my friend. Obviously wear a condom if its a girl you are not exclusive with.

No red tide has stopped me yet. Obviously I prefer a clear day, but I'll play in the rain if I need to. Girls are usually thrilled you are depraved enough to do such a thing. Many boys are afraid or grossed out.