do women have warped views of loyalty?

AfterTheParty

Reaction score
Agree but with one small alteration. That would apply to quality women. Low self esteem, insecure, broken women will always think about their ex partner(s) especially the one they were with long term. Bonds and attachments aren't easily broken and in some cases they never get over it. They are just masters at putting the mask on. Think of it like a sluggish computer running programs in the background. The new guy has her but is sharing her with you, mentally. Those background programs just keep on running.
Absolutely.

You're right in in the sense that the 'Warbrides' theory would only apply to guys who were able to 'imprint' her sufficiently enough to make her submit to them. This will not affect completely 'broken' women at all, as - clearly - they are already broken.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had multiple short term relationships with women that were high interest for 2-3 months and then a day or week later I was dropped like a bad habit. One girl even stood me up on our last date after we’d seen each other ever weekend for 2 1/2 months.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had multiple short term relationships with women that were high interest for 2-3 months and then a day or week later I was dropped like a bad habit. One girl even stood me up on our last date after we’d seen each other ever weekend for 2 1/2 months.
cant wait for the downfall of the west, its gonna be dysfunction junction, with them crying out for mens help

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed with a lot of women i deal with, and in my family.

When they get back with their ex, they cut all new date prospects instantly, ie: Don't even reply to DM's

my point being they don't even fade away. and keep orbiters chatting like i think they would.

literally super high interest to ghosting in 5 minutes flat.....

then they check back in again when it fails......

I would have thought they would have kept men orbiting for a few weeks, unless the ex is potentially insecure and checking her phone

weird species
Your first mistake is not using the block delete function and getting hotter younger girls. #next

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first mistake is not using the block delete function and getting hotter younger girls. #next
its an observation, I also have a well respected job in my Town, As much as id love to troll women for a living, I cant

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become a mercenary. I am not playing.afte4 busting a nut, be hitting on other girls on your walk back to the car. Don't mistake sex or something like spending a weekend means these skanks are loyal. Hit and run material.

There is a scene in the movie Heat where Robert Daniro talks about willingness to walk. Spoiler - he demonstrates the following. Men need to develop a solipism of their own. Rollo refers to mental point of origin.

Not your girl. Just your turn.

I can count on one hand the amount worth a damn. Still not playing house.

The lizard brain is evolutionary why men value LOYALTY. it has survival benefits once upon a time. Women lack loyalty yet men still bend the knee. Men need to disconnect from provider and security male as well as being loyal to women. They don't warrant that until proven otherwise.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its an observation, I also have a well respected job in my Town, As much as id love to troll women for a living, I cant
That doesn't mean that you cant block her. You have this finite life. You make space and like a vacuum you pull in women with high interest or you #next.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My parents split up when I was 2, and I was raised by a single mom. Constantly around females during my formative years.

To this day, it’s a struggle for me to not empathize more with women than with men.
Meditate. Pray. Go to burning man and trip balls. Get past that otherwise you are in for a lifetime thrashing by women. The greatest generation women deserve empathy. They had character that is lacking in modern women today. these women married a her best. not post wall. they built a life with their men. today women are on the carousel and come entitled despite past her best. a basic background check of her digital footprint is a insta downgrade to booty call. not play house and move her in.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant wait for the downfall of the west, its gonna be dysfunction junction, with them crying out for mens help
It was so messed up how she did it. I kinda figured she had low interest in me the whole two months, I even called her out on it and of course she denied it. She’d keep calling and texting me and asking me to do stuff. Matter of fact the night she stood me up, I hadnt talked to her in a week, she text me wanting to do something. I was like fine whatever. I admit I was 15 mins late but she knew I was on the way, she even sent me a text “are you here?” And I pulled up 3 mins later and responded. Nothing. Called her and realized she’d blocked my number. Sent her a message on Facebook. Nothing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you’ve moved on.

These women that go from hot to cold at the drop of a hat are nothing but trouble.
I have. Took me an entire week to get over it.lol I expect the worst now when dating women. Had one woman I’d just gone to a wedding with and dumped me the next day to get back with her ex. She drug me to a wedding, met all her friends and family. Then im dumped the next day.lol nothing surprises me anymore.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was so messed up how she did it. I kinda figured she had low interest in me the whole two months, I even called her out on it and of course she denied it. She’d keep calling and texting me and asking me to do stuff. Matter of fact the night she stood me up, I hadnt talked to her in a week, she text me wanting to do something. I was like fine whatever. I admit I was 15 mins late but she knew I was on the way, she even sent me a text “are you here?” And I pulled up 3 mins later and responded. Nothing. Called her and realized she’d blocked my number. Sent her a message on Facebook. Nothing.
The call out is a waste. Red pill parrots the same thing but they got burning desire down. You called her and she blocks you. You msg and no answer. I hope you got the message and more options.

Pro tip. Level up. When you see her in a distant future you will see the bullet you dodged. It's a character flaw on her but on you as well to over analyst.