Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women give good relationship advices?

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
simple ....

NO they dont ! 9 times out of 10, they'll tell you just what you need to do to fvck up your game ....

They'll prolly tell you to be more kind, nice, caring, affectionate and all that other crap .... and they will ALWAYS be sympathetic to the h0 ur with and not you

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationship or Seduction/Dating?

Are you really asking about relationship advice or advice about seduction and/or dating?

Sometimes women will give good relationship advice -- as long as it's not regarding a situation in which a woman's losing her attraction to a man. In those cases, and matters of dating and/or seduction, women rarely give good advice.

What women will often tell you is what they want men to whom they're already attracted to do more often. But only rarely will they provide genuine insights on how to be attractive to women.

Danny001

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it depends on the woman, her level of experience, and level of maturity. When asking advice, consider the frame of the situation, who you are asking, and the relationship between the two of you. It's better to ask someone with whom there is no real connection. Thereby, you'll have a more unbiased opinion.

Don't pigionhole yourself or anyone to any one idea. That often leads to misguided assumptions.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women give good advice?

Depends...if their non-biased..which most of them arent-they'll tell you to be sensitive and so on...they'll most likey tell what they think they like...

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They give excellent relationship advice assuming you put all of their advice through an inverse-********-transformer.

(Sadly, such a device does not exist.)

Really, though, if you take the words "sweet", "caring", "intelligent", "nice", "thoughtful" in ******** and translate them into what the woman is really imagining when she says those words, they would be good advice.

If you think about it, you can describe both an AFC and a PUA as those things. Try it in your head.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Understand something...

Advice is given from a 'knowledgable and experienced person' who has the circumstances you desire, or from someone you admire enough to garner their opinion.

You take health advice from a DR.
You take financial advice from yourself, a rich person, a successful investor, etc.
You take career advice from Jack Welch, successful business leaders, Jim Rohn, etc.
You take PUA advice from successful PUA's.

Where do you take relationship advice from?

Mostly yourself.

I despise when women get involved. You'll never get objective advice, most women, if they hear about your difficulties will formulate an opinion about your girl further damaging any advice they give and any civility they may have should they interact.

My guy friends who are single and can't land chicks use the same patterns in life and get the same things. Their sturbborness to change yields them the same results. Why would I listen to them?

Girls in general want to be dotted upon, princesses, and cattered to...listening to women only makes you sappier (unless it's your mom, or aunt, for the most part).

--------------------------------

Advice is ok, because it's good to have a sounding board, but we need to learn reliance and self sufficiency, so I normally reject advice, unless I respect the person as wiser (2 of my friends are 40 and 49, and are very successful sales/business people and have very enjoyable relationships).

Bottom line, it's like taking advice from the 'enemy'. It really is.

If stuff is going wrong with your girl and you tell a woman, she most likely won't like her because they are catty, so her judgement is clouded.

Only you know what is in the best interests of yourself, and only you can give you what it is you want...so only by listening to yourself can you get and own your own life.

A-Unit

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women give great relationship advice -- they just never follow their own advice.

A mother will advise a nice guy for her daughter. Meanwhile she'll be lusting after the bad boy, while her daughter ignores mom's advice and lusts after her own bad boy.

A girlfriend will advise a nice guy for her girlfriends, but lust after the bad boy. Meanwhile the girlfriend will ignore the advice and lust after the bad boy.

Women give great logical relationship advice. They just don't follow it themselves and don't listen to it from others. But they'll all repeat it like Gospel.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know who it was that said it, but here is the classic quote
"never take relationship advice from a woman"

Women themselves don't even know what they want, they are delusional and full of bs!

nuff said.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask me, I give advice that WORKS. I have many acquaintances who I talk to about men, and we all want the same things.

I have also been in enough relationships to know.

Some men fail because they never listen to women, some men succeed because they listen to women.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Ask me, I give advice that WORKS. I have many acquaintances who I talk to about men, and we all want the same things.

I have also been in enough relationships to know.

Some men fail because they never listen to women, some men succeed because they listent to women.
You know, the exact opposite is true, also. Some men succeed because they never listen to women, some men fail because they do listen to women.

That works both ways--I think it depends on the woman giving the advice, because let's face it, some women have no clue as to what is going on.

P.S. I'm not saying that's you--I don't even know you.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls will most likely tell you "you should apologize you her, you should try being nicer.....blah blah blah" so no women dont give good advice but then again neither do guys with little or no experience.

I wouldnt doubt that there is women who give good advice tho