Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women dominate the world? They ever will?

orlandorr

Reaction score
I think they don't, and they won't, because they are mostly dominated by their feelings, so they are weak and just uncomfortably being in a position of power. BUT, I do think that they can achive a "critical mass" of power were they will just ruin our society as we know it. Why it this so?

I was skimming through this piece-of-crap-of-a-book called "Female Domination" or something alike. It's one of the most disgusting propaganda I've ever seen. It's written by some "Elise Sutton". It begins "To the female readers of this book: Thank you for having the courage to explore this subject. It is my hope that this book will motivate you to dream big dreams in life and it is my hope that you will find romance with a man who will strive with you to make those dreams come true". What dreams are these??

Well, the rest of the book is really disturbing: it talks about **** and women supremacy along chapters with titles such as "Forced feminization, sissification and domestication", "Role Reversal in the Room: Female Domination through the Strap-ON", "Mental Domination: Humilliation Play" and "Sex is for the Woman's pleasure: Orgasm Denial and Enforced Human Chastity". In short, it is a manual for women to find a submissive man victim, manipulate, humilliate him and turn him into a pet, a complety SLAVE, a SHADOW OF A MEN, without any trace of pride or self-respect; and a complete disgrace for all us sons of Adam. THESE ARE WOMEN'S DREAMS??

Women are dominated by their feelings. It's because of their biology, their hormons. IT RUNS THROUGH THEIR VEINS and they CAN'T DENY WHAT IS THEIR VERY NATURE. The consecuence of this is that they are also PRONE TO VICE, and they having more and more power every day will result in a society of wussies. Fellow man, WHAT do you think about this??

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In short, it is a manual for women to find a submissive man victim, manipulate, humilliate him and turn him into a pet, a complety SLAVE, a SHADOW OF A MEN, without any trace of pride or self-respect; and a complete disgrace for all us sons of Adam. THESE ARE WOMEN'S DREAMS??
If he's submissive he wasn't a man to begin with.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
orlandorr said:
I think they don't, and they won't, because they are mostly dominated by their feelings, so they are weak and just uncomfortably being in a position of power. BUT, I do think that they can achive a "critical mass" of power were they will just ruin our society as we know it. Why it this so?

I was skimming through this piece-of-crap-of-a-book called "Female Domination" or something alike. It's one of the most disgusting propaganda I've ever seen. It's written by some "Elise Sutton". It begins "To the female readers of this book: Thank you for having the courage to explore this subject. It is my hope that this book will motivate you to dream big dreams in life and it is my hope that you will find romance with a man who will strive with you to make those dreams come true". What dreams are these??

Well, the rest of the book is really disturbing: it talks about **** and women supremacy along chapters with titles such as "Forced feminization, sissification and domestication", "Role Reversal in the Room: Female Domination through the Strap-ON", "Mental Domination: Humilliation Play" and "Sex is for the Woman's pleasure: Orgasm Denial and Enforced Human Chastity". In short, it is a manual for women to find a submissive man victim, manipulate, humilliate him and turn him into a pet, a complety SLAVE, a SHADOW OF A MEN, without any trace of pride or self-respect; and a complete disgrace for all us sons of Adam. THESE ARE WOMEN'S DREAMS??

Women are dominated by their feelings. It's because of their biology, their hormons. IT RUNS THROUGH THEIR VEINS and they CAN'T DENY WHAT IS THEIR VERY NATURE. The consecuence of this is that they are also PRONE TO VICE, and they having more and more power every day will result in a society of wussies. Fellow man, WHAT do you think about this??
Well elise sutton is a ugly women who has never probibly gotten laid in her life. If she expected a man to become her little pet rock than I am afriad she is never going to find a 'man' she is probibly:

1. A butch lesb!an
2. Had problems with the men in her life (i.e. Dad, brother, Uncle)
3. Ugly, can't get a man....and frustrated.

What she written is such BS, I would never bow down to a women.

I'd like to see her actually confront men with what she stands for and sees how she does, because she is nice and safe in the confines of words and in a book so nobody can hurt her. Fvckin' b!tch.

She most likely at the end of the night watches reruns of felicity or sex in the city and friends and then hobble back to her little room and crawl onto her bed....then curls into a little ball like some repugnant animal waiting in vain to die then weep to herself, wondering where all the good 'men' have gone.

Idiot.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the words of Chris Rock: 'Women would rule the world if they didn't hate each so much'.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there have been powerful women in the past...Queen Victoria, Cleopatra, that crazy British PM whose name I've forgotten...

Hey, doesn't it seem funny British people are ruled by so many crazy women?