Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women divorce men because they don't do enough housework?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Does this mean that if they don't think their earlier Chad boyfriends wasn't doing enough, they would dump him and let some other gal get him, and then get with a Normie that does like housework? Or maybe it is that women hate being relegated to only being able to get a Normie, so that they have a quick fuse with such a Normie if he doesn't provide enough (in this case, housework)?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not a primary factor but can be a straw that breaks the camel back. Household duties are a big deal in long term cohabitation relationships. It does not have to be 50/50 (nor should it), but doing a chore here and there goes a long way.

My wife brags to everyone that I do almost all of the grocery shopping. I am strict when it comes to diet and prefer to control the family’s food supply. It is a win-win.

Men, take out the trash or do the dishes if she cooks a big meal. Lot of guys fvck this up.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the argument here is that women leave because men don't supply enough beta (comfort)?

I've heard this argument from women before, usually saying something like "maybe if you did the dishes more often, I would want to have sex with you more".

Spoiler: it doesn't work.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this mean that if they don't think their earlier Chad boyfriends wasn't doing enough, they would dump him and let some other gal get him, and then get with a Normie that does like housework?
I don't go for the incel speak, but women like men who lead them. A man who leads will make sure there's a fair split in doing household chores. I lived by myself since I was seventeen, I know how to do housework. When you live together with your wife, you divide the tasks. If both of you work, both of you should do equal amounts of housework. If your wife repeatedly has to ask for you to do your part of the chores, it puts a strain on the relationship. It won't be the main reason for divorce, but it will certainly be a part of the complaints that lead to divorce.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That video is a huge load of horse sh!t.