Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Women Approach You?

guytime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
Was talkin to op

But good sh!tt brahhh. Im getting shredded too. Being bodybuilding For about 2 years now. Man. The effect of a muscular body plays a big role. I notice the same effects too..
I have an above average physique, but I've never had a fitness model/bodybuilder's physique.

I go through periods where I work out regularly and other times where I don't.

harbinger

Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
awesome, glad to hear about the exceptions, yes I know they are rare but when they happen, and it you end up getting laid by a girls initiative, im sure its a much bigger confidence booster
I'm at the point where I no longer really get a confidence boost from pulling girls. I'm just looking for a cool chick.

Usually after I've woken up and I'm given the chance to see the girl I ****ed without her makeup, I end up feeling regretful more than anything.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guytime said:
I have an above average physique, but I've never had a fitness model/bodybuilder's physique.

I go through periods where I work out regularly and other times where I don't.
Hey bro didnt specifically mean harving a bodybuilders physique. If you have a lean fit physique the bishes should be Mirin hard..

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, this has everything to do with mood, body language, and aura.

Women pick up on this **** ten times more than men, and most men (myself included) are not always aware what they're projecting.

I've tested this, and definitely get more action when I force myself to have a more inviting vibe. I have friends that are magnetic, and everywhere we go women just seem at ease with them. Haven't figured out how to emulate it yet, but I'd damn sure like some suggestions! Lol

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women are not throwing themselves at you, you're doing it wrong. Go back to the psychological drawing board and figure out childhood traumas, relationship with your parents, etc. Get everything straightened out and make things easier on yourself.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, high school girls were more likely to make the first move than college girls were, college girls are more passive

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty rare that girls have directly approached me. The ones that have usually haven't been the prettiest.

What I've noticed is that the more attractive women do it a little differently: If they're interested they'll make sure they're in your vicinity - constantly trying to capture your attention so you'll initiate conversation with them. I guess girls prefer men to take the lead.. but it makes sense I suppose.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
It's pretty rare that girls have directly approached me. The ones that have usually haven't been the prettiest.

What I've noticed is that the more attractive women do it a little differently: If they're interested they'll make sure they're in your vicinity - constantly trying to capture your attention so you'll initiate conversation with them. I guess girls prefer men to take the lead.. but it makes sense I suppose.
Yeah the more desirable a woman is, the more likely she will expect the man to take the lead, initiate things, But what I can't stand is when taken girls, girls who have a boyfriend already, give out flirty signals, like smile and look at me, give a come hither look in order for me to approach them, and after I have approached and talked to them, and then find out they have a boyfriend, it makes me feel like I wasted my breath talking to them

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in better shape and really shy and a beta male believe it or not I was getting approached a lot. Girls were telling my friends I was "fine" Gained some weight not in bad shape per se, but a little chunky and it doesn't happen as often, but it still does. Not trying to toot my own horn. I have been called ugly to haahahahahahahaha

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
When I was in better shape and really shy and a beta male believe it or not I was getting approached a lot. Girls were telling my friends I was "fine" Gained some weight not in bad shape per se, but a little chunky and it doesn't happen as often, but it still does. Not trying to toot my own horn. I have been called ugly to haahahahahahahaha
In what type of settings were you getting approached at? In school? Bars?