Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do we want them?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been going through a kind of revelation of late.

I've spent my life chasing around after these things, these things which look and seem so appealing, women.

Especially since divorcing my wife, I have been seeking to understand them, to explain why I never seem to get the relationship I want, and can't attract the girls I want.

The more I understand about their nature, the less I want them.

They are born liars and decievers
You never know what they want or are doing, there is always an agenda.
They are aware of your need for a woman and exploit this absolutely ruthlessly.
Their world of respect is not to other females who have achieved something, but to women who were the best social climbers and manipulators of their sexuality.
They are turned on by the worse aspects of male behaviour, by the worst human beings with a penis. They will fawn over the murderer whilst the decent guy is worthless.
Their novels and titillating literature shows all the messed up stuff they get off on. Always some horrible betrayal, tragedy, coercion. All the stuff they blame on us gets them off.
They are generally lazy and stupid and crowd runners.
They are fickle and do what's right for them in all circumstances. Kids come next, you don't come even close.
They get off on power, so they will look to f**** your boss or some other person with authority just to make it 10x as hurtful.

I am becoming convinced that man is held back by the tastes of women.

I don't want one anymore. When you find out what they dig, it feels like you just found out a close relative is secretly a fascist or something. They have some really nasty stuff wired into them.

On the other hand, we just like chicks who are attractive physically and are nice to us and respect us.

Behind every war there's a wife wanting something. New titles, new lands. The ambitious despot gets the girls, thats for sure.

They are a pain in the ass of humanity and I can see why we limited them to child bearing and the house for so many years. Like every other civilisation, it's not just to hold them down, it's because if you let them have any say in anything then all values like justice and honour will be lost forever.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of you guys seem to be so negative about women. Honestly, I don't see them as all being devious and evil. I think they have certain inborn traits (hypergamy etc) that all women have. We must learn to expect these things, but I really don't think all women have it out to get men and screw them over.

Maybe I haven't been screwed over enough to be fully bitter about it.

Know what you are working with, expect her to follow those inborn traits and leave it at that. Obviously the biological need to pass on our genetics is what drives us to continue to deal with these behaviors over and over again.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No we don't need them. Every time I'm questioned about being single for so long I default with "what can a woman do for me that I can't do for myself?"

Granted they'll mention "sex" but come on, do we NEED that? Or better yet, do we need to be in a relationship for that?

I used to think I needed a woman to be happy/feel a certain way until I realized all that is within myself and I choose to feel it or not.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. We often judge others the way we judge ourselves.

2. We often b.s. ourselves about what we want - or don't want.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the one hand, your statements about women remind me of the way radical feminists feel about men. I don't think two wrongs make a right.

On the other hand, there were I think three good women in the Bible, and the first two were wh0res. And for the third, we had to pretend she was a virgin so as to absorb various female fertility cults into the new religion.

Women are like motorcycles. They are fun until you crash. And after you crash, when you look at a bike, all you can see is the crashing and not the fun.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that any of them can't be true, it's just not the whole picture. Plus, a lot of it is just the bad side of humanity in general.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Fruitbat,
well as an old mate said to me not long ago,"If they didn't have a pvssy they would be stacked ten deep at the county rubbish dump with all the other Witches".....But humour aside,svex and Dancing are the only reason I need Women.....Make no mistake,I pay for this with hands on maintenance jobs,gardening,advice on practical matters...Most women come to earth hard wired with an abacus between their ears on which the profit and loss in transactions are calculated...We are no different it is just Quid Pro Quo LOL.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat,

Someone on this forum posted this excellent writeup Where Anger Leads which you may benefit from. Maybe you already read it?

I constantly struggle with my attitude towards the female gender. I suppose I always will. I've been divorced, lied to, screwed over with very little I can do about it except bend over, grab my ankles and let the whole marriage / divorce machine violate me until it had it's fill. This left me bitter, unable to trust, and completely jaded towards women. The effect, I was miserable.

However, then I ask myself ... is it reasonable to hate 51% of our race? Has man always had this problem? Will it only get worse? My answer ... No, No and No.

Understanding the truth of what has happened and how we got here has eased the burden of ... hate/disgust for me. I now view Hollywood, society as little more than a fantasy. A fantasy that most of us bought into as it seemed not only the norm, but a little more attainable than becoming a super hero!

Your current state of mind will pass. The resentment will pass (you must help it along). The experience must never be forgotten. Blame is irreverent and counter productive. Adaptation is required to restore balance to your life. The biggest change that you must make is to look to yourself to attain peace. Self-actualization is about ... self :)

SH

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting thread.

I have had pause to reflect about my attitude towards women over the years.
I actually feel both sexes try too hard to understand each other.
We need to, a lot of the time, get out of each others way - and in todays society this isn't often allowed to happen.
Women have been allowed to infiltrate almost every spectre of a man's world. It's not good for them, and it is not good for us - but try tell that to people at a dinner party conversation- you would get called a misogynist pig.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Zunder,
Your post is most insightful and I agree with it completely,it is the rationalisation that tells me why I could never have a Woman under my feet 24/7 maybe marriage like Woodie Allans where the two live in houses ten minutes walk away from each other is feasible....Having lived the life of a Philandering Bachelor for the last Ten years,I accept that but ask,why when once you have tasted the joys of true Independence,would you bother?

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I can identify with a lot of your post, although I havent had the misfortune of a divorce. But this one line stood out.

The answer is, of COURSE its not reasonable. Many women treat casual acquaintances and even male friends EXTREMELY well. I've worked with some really great women, and there are some in my own family. The problem is that when you get into a relationship with a woman, all the rules change. There's no need to bring the relationship dichotomy into the real world. Also, just because you are skeptical of women's behavior in relationships does not mean you hate women, that is only 1/100,000th or less of your interactions with women.
You're right, that post lacked context. I meant it regarding women as a partner, mate, FB ...

Thanks for the clarification, I agree with your point.

SH