Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do we even talk about game anymore on this site??

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it can't be helped, but really... to have to comb through like ten pages of crap to find one or two posts that are even worth discussing...

Yes, I know that pretty much everything has been said and all that... but there are always different angles to discuss... I mean has noone else taken time to notice what works for them enough to bring it up??? Or is it that we'd all rather collectively b!tch about all these women that we want to plow than to talk about ways that we can maintain control of an increasingly female controlled area...

Really, it's not about who you are, or how much money you have or make, even how you look has little bearing on the level of success you can have. Attitude and personality trump looks for a wide variety of women.

If you always get shot down, play the numbers game... if you approach a thousand women you are bound to come across a few that are interested in you as well... and that can go without lowering your standards at all....

Maybe it's just that people come here for the wrong reasons, they lack the patience and discipline to learn the skill... when they just want to know enough to not be a complete retard with women... (which if you've seriously moved your game up from the time you signed up, you probly found that it took a good deal of time and effort)

Is it possible that the rules to delete useless posts should be widened, and force the discussion back towards what's really important... (at least in the scope of the website) and that is to meet and attract scores of hot women.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I know alot of the veterans are likely to agree...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... so clearly noone cares... Oh well... I guess I should just start asking my pussified questions

- I fvcked a girl with another fvck buddy, what do I do?

- A girl keeps smiling at me and punching me in the ar, what's wrong with her?

- I fvcked two chicks last night... which one should I call back?