Do we as men get vilified for our dating tastes?

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but i find a lot of women get offended at men saying they don't date fat women.

Why is it so bad to say this? I think we're too PC in contemporary society (i don't think people should say ni**** in public, but there has to be a limit).

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get offended over everthing. It's your reaction they want to see.

Your entitled to your tastes. Society is so PC now, you can't open your mouth.

If you don't like Fatties, its your choice!

If you don't like Redheads, its your choice!

If you don't like Thin Girls, its your choice!

If you don't like Whites/Blacks/Asian's etc, its your choice!

Be confident, and don't worry about their reaction. Let them live in their PC world. Your being real.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True dat.

Pneuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand why you are talking to woman about why you don't date fat chicks?

As a man, I have learned that some conversations are strictly reserved between men only. Yeah it sucks...that is how it is.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pneuma said:
I guess I don't understand why you are talking to woman about why you don't date fat chicks?

As a man, I have learned that some conversations are strictly reserved between men only. Yeah it sucks...that is how it is.
Why not? Anything is fair game for conversation.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made clear to anyone, my dates too that I have no interest in fat women and feminist one, those who attack me for that filter out themselves from my life.

This whole politically correct madness exists because normal people who realize how wrong it is, keep fueling anyway.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell, these women choose to stuff their faces, it's their choice and they know the consequences. Common advice on here is to work out and get in shape, those that don't should be surprised nor offended when a girl isn't attracted to a weedy guy who hasnt made any effort to look good.

With regards to race etc, i dont find asian chicks remotely attractive... Then again i would never say that to one if she was trying to get somewhere with me. She cant help her genetics just as much as i cant change my preferences so its better that nobody is offended.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who. Gives. A. Fvck.

Anyone who hates on your preference is jealous.

If your guy friends are seriously busting your balls cause you like or don't like something: fvck 'em they aren't your friends anyway

If girls get pissed when you tell them what they like: fvck 'em, they're jealous some guy doesn't have the hots for whatever their weird quirk is.

I've got a 23 year old plate, my guy friends give me high 5's and when I tell (non-plate) girls about her they get bent because they know they can't compete with younger and hotter.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest breasts need a reasonably "healthy" body to support them. Sure rarely there is sometimes the miracle of god that is thin and ultra busty. But yeah if the rack is nice enough and she is hygienic i'm all over that phat booty.

"And I pull up quick to get wit em."

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ilikecharlene said:
Maybe it's just me, but i find a lot of women get offended at men saying they don't date fat women.
And yet these same chicks wouldn't date a fat man unless he was a billionare. Hypocrites.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Zerro said:
And yet these same chicks wouldn't date a fat man unless he was a billionare. Hypocrites.
Bill Gates probably wouldn't get any love if he weren't the billionaire he is now.

To the OP: To each their f**king own. Like what you like. F**k what anybody else gotta say.

Case dismissed. :crazy:

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
The biggest breasts need a reasonably "healthy" body to support them. Sure rarely there is sometimes the miracle of god that is thin and ultra busty. But yeah if the rack is nice enough and she is hygienic i'm all over that phat booty.

"And I pull up quick to get wit em."
Agreed. Breasts are almost all fat, with milk ducts cushioned inside. Hardly any women with small to medium breasts can ever have really big breasts even after having a kid and getting fat. But women who are already fat, and have really big breasts, are a proven commodity. If you have any game at all, the women will start dieting and exercising to try to keep you.

The worst critics of a healthy guy with a fat gal -- are other women. Women are just vicious when it comes to knocking the competition.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate. I've been hated for my tastes for a long time. My preference is blonde hair, blue eyes, and big natural perky titties; the classic stereotype of what is considered beautiful. That's like fingernails on a chalk board to most women. But the way I look at it, if you don't want to know my type, don't ask.

I completely ignore political correctness as if it didn't even exist. I don't actively try to offend people, but I am just completely indifferent to what's "socially acceptable." It's the only way to live an honest life. And in the end, the only people who are offended by what you say are the people who are too weak to look at the truth for themselves.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
the fat women will be outraged because it means they are viewed as less desirable, which is acually reasonble, the thinner girls will be publicly outraged in support for their 'sista's' but inwardly and privately, will have more respect for you and your views.
Ive got a fake pof account, on it I have a line about me only dating women who when I put my arms around, my hands can connect, Ive never had anyone complain about it and most messages I get start with the "well you could easily connect your hands around me ;-) " and a lot of them comment how funny the comment is.