Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do ur own thing

Donbond

Reaction score
I have learned that keeping busy truly increases a females interest level. For example, i saw my girlfriend this morning at school. She had nothing to do until 6pm today so she wanted me to stay with her. however i decided to leave her at school/college and go get a hair cut, and do other minor things. the point is that she wanted me to stay (really wanted me to stick around)and when i left she expected a kiss on the mouth and i give her a kiss on her forehead. She looked really disappoint at me. then about 6 hours later she 2ways me saying "I may be crazy but i was thinking about u all day". the main point is if u want a females interest to increase don't be under her, do your own thing no matter if it is something minor or major. ok don juans 1

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah! thats a pretty good tip. sometimes its hard to be doing something all the time though any tips?

------------------

"I never lie to any man because I don't fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid."

Doofus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretend.

Sometimes If I say "I've got a few things to do" it means "I'm gonna go home and have a sleep".

Mercury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, staying busy can be anything from cleaning out the dirt from your car, to working out,going to Wal-Mart, or, like Doofus said, going home to have a sleep or watch TV! The important thing is to make sure you, one way or another, have OTHER things to do, and that you WANT to do other than being with your chick the whole entire time. Donbond is right, when you do this, you will see a dramatic differance in how your girl treats you.