Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do UFC fighter take steroids?

DDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they get tested every so often to make sure they dont?

EDIT: fighters

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I know they get tested every other week or so. Shìt, I love Victor Belfort's body.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah they are tested but the testing is a joke, you would have to be a dumbass like Tim Sylvia or Josh Barnett to get caught

Pride doesn't test

Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
yeah they are tested but the testing is a joke, you would have to be a dumbass like Tim Sylvia or Josh Barnett to get caught

Pride doesn't test
LOL ya.. Bob Sap would clearly fail the test! Steriods just helps you get bigger faster its' not like it'll make you a better fighter it all comes down to skill and conditioning. Look at WWE they're all jacked from steriods but they don't have any real skill cuz it's all acting.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
do bears **** in the woods?

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix_of_the_ashes said:
His name is Vitor, you homosexual.
Why homosexual? Are you looking for some company, fàggot?

Last edited:

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just like any other sport they are tested. still that doesent stop some. Shamrock for instance juices up where as TIto does not. Look who got his ass stomped on though

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many of these guys don't need steroids b/c they rely on quickness / speed more than strength. Although, obviously strength does play a part.

Also, if you're taking steroids, your weight will fluctuate rapidly. That would affect weight classes. I'm assuming these guys take legal supplements like those found in GNC or something. Steroids, i'd be surprised if anyone did.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
just like any other sport they are tested. still that doesent stop some. Shamrock for instance juices up where as TIto does not. Look who got his ass stomped on though

And you know for a FACT that Tito has never used anabolics? It's the same as any other sport, you just never know who's using and who's not. I've got a few buddies who are amateur MMA fighters and about half of them use, but it doesn't make them a better fighter or a worse fighter. For that matter it doesn't make them a better person or a worse person.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Look at WWE they're all jacked from steriods but they don't have any real skill cuz it's all acting.
maybe not fighting skills but they are very athletic

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix_of_the_ashes said:
Its ok man, I have nothing against you guys. Just stay away from my ass.

Ahahahah, and the award for "The Most Mature Guy On This Board" goes to... Phoenix of the asses!!!