Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do some girls really like nice guys?

drellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Gruesome's post above.

Having an interesting personality that stimulates curiosity overrides being a nice guy or bad guy. Being a bit quirky and possessing some real skills/hobbies makes you stand out. I can't think of anything worse than a nice guy trying to be a bad guy or vice versa....most women will see through it anyway.

An ex GF, who I worked with for a time once told me that at work, I was seen as a nice guy but definitely one not to FCUK with. She said this was a very attractive way to be.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being nice as long as:
1) you're not a doormat,
2) you're not a doormat,
3) you're interesting,
4) you don't take **** from anyone who disrespects you and
5) you're not faking being nice.

It's the "nice guys" who act nice just in hopes of getting laid that women hate, not nice guys in general.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I have learned one thing from being on this forum, it's this:
When PUAs talk about "nice guys", they do NOT mean "guys who are nice".

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. The problem is that that no person respects someone who is supplicating in order to get something in return. And to add, people who are void of any moral fiber seldom disguise themselves as "nice" to disarm and make it in the society as well. I think women also equate the nice guy with a wuss.

drellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
If I have learned one thing from being on this forum, it's this:
When PUAs talk about "nice guys", they do NOT mean "guys who are nice".

Yeah! Well said!

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like nice guys as friends when they're young, at least the ones who are willing to be their platonic gay friends. When they're older they like nice guys who will pay for all their garbage and/or help them with the kids they had with other men.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty...

A TRUE Nice Guy =/= A Beta Male (Much commonly called the "nice guy")

When people call someone the "nice guy", they are not talking about guys who are nice (Like zekko mentioned earlier).

Guys considered the "nice guy" are insecure, have social/approach anxiety, are very uninteresting, awkward, not good looking, have little to no confidence and self value, and is not in tune with his manly instincts.

Girls don't really have any other way of classifying these types of guys so they just call them the "nice guys", because well they ARE nice...but being nice is not one of their main faults. It's just the nice way of classifying these types of guys.

Now, a REAL nice guy is a person who IS nice, but combined with his positive traits, it is definitely something girls admire.

Girls love a manly tough guy who does not get walked on, but will go out of his way to help the old lady across the street.

Girls love an "alpha" life-of-the-party type of guy, but who also cares about the more important things in life.

Girls love a guy who is spontaneous and can take them on adventures (physically and emotionally) and make her feel like a little girl, but who also will take her out to a nice dinner and show him his mature suave gentleman side.

Girls love a guy who will tease and banter with her, but will also open the door for her.

Girls love a guy who has a tough, mysterious, manly and charismatic shell, but also has a good heart and a smart mind.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RE: Some of the posts above --- See: Initial response

These guys are chasing after ******* women who chase after ******* guys - because they're all crazy and have issues. These are the kind of women nice guys seek after, and complain about - the ones who date and get knocked up by *******s, use nice guys and treat them like **** - all while complaining about the *******s using and treating them like **** (due to being stuck up *******s themselves). These girls are losers, and never change. They don't suddenly want the nice guys - they just use them like they always have.

When a nice guy chases after women like this - which they almost always do - he's going to finish last. Most of these women approach guys like this, as well, because they know they're easy to control, manipulate, and jerk around. They make easy targets and doormats.

Never forget: you attract what you are. If a girl is chasing after and complaining about all these jerks - she is likely a jerk herself. And, it shows in how she treats those who are nice (ie, like ****). Her complaining just makes her self-centered and hypocritical. She will always respond to what she is - a jerk. She wouldn't be so selfish, spoiled, immature, stuck up, coniving, manipulative, etc if she wasn't. Stop sympathizing with, and trying to save hoes like this.

This is what nice guys need to look at, as well. Who are THEY chasing after, and why? Yeah, you can complain that this girl is chasing after an ******* and using you, but you're the one chasing after the same thing (ie, her). You're complaining about her complaining - while also complaining about her, as it pertains to how she's treating you. Hmmmmm.... :trouble:

Truth is, most people simply aren't as good or nice as they think they are. That's why they focus on, attract, and ***** about losers and jerks. Look inward, and you'll see why this is happening. Especially do this if EVERYONE you associate with or date fits this bill. It's never all women, or people - only the ones you choose to get involved with, or are attracting into your life.

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls like "nice guys".

Some guys like fat girls.

All sorts of people are attracted to different things.

In general though, the average guy isn't going to be attracted to the girl who is going to be attracted to a "nice guy".

Zekko is correct in that the PUA definition of a "nice guy" is not necessary a guy who is kind, polite, or well mannered. It's more in line with floyd's description of someone who is insecure, co-dependent and does things because they're trying to manipulate an outcome (ie, get people to like them), not because they're actually "nice".

You really shouldn't be looking for the sort of girl who is going to be interested in a "nice guy" though because their interest in that sort of a guy indicates they have their own set of problems. Think about it.... what sort of guy do you picture when you think of a guy who is in to fat girls? It's a cop out and indicates that you're probably not willing to put in the work to become something beyond a "nice guy".

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I reckon it's got more to do with if the 'nice guy' is sexual. Most of the time, they are not.
I'm still labelled as a nice guy. I've had chicks who were into me so yes some do like a nice guy. However their interest didn't last long because I didn't make any moves or escalate even though I knew they liked me. Even though I was perceived as alpha at first by not being sexual I became 'nice guy' friend #12 very quickly.

Girls may like a nice guy straight away, but they only go out with/stay interested if the nice guy makes a move, something they generally aren't inclined to do because they fear

1. Rejection
2. Being too forward with her
3. Complicating things