Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do real men cheat?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a woman cheating thread, but this is more applicable to us, the men.

I ask you a question, do real men cheat? I know people cheat, but would you label them as real men? And i dont just mean if they have a girlfriend, i mean if they take another male's woman?

Being a DJ isn't about pulling ladies. It isnt about being liked, or even about being able to create good conversation. Being a DJ in the end is about being a Man, trying to end the day better than you started. All of the greatest leaders in history were DJs. They run the country, nigh, the world. Being a DJ is about being the best you can possibly be, in everything you do.

Ethics seems to be a universal concept. They very to some degree, but every culture has them. And people without these ethics have a mental disorder and are called sociopaths.

I cant tell which side I lean towards. Most of the greatest men had codes of conduct, ethical compasses, that were highly developed. They wouldnt have cheated, considering it wrong. Only the weak have to cheat, it is contemptable.

However, im expecting you all to tell me that real men dont need women, and if you were cheated on you would just work harder on the next relationship, cheating isnt wrong and its your own job to prevent it.

I think personally that cheating is something that tends to be avoided by the more intellectual crowd, they often put more thought into developing their own code of ethics and morals. Hence philosophy, much of which is concerned with ethics. Whereas the more mundane, physical man would view cheating as fine, acting on their baser instincts (namely, the one to bed as many women as possible).

I think cheating is accepted by the vast, average majority. Most people seem to think its fine as long as it doesnt happen to them.

Ignoring religion, as it tends to get every arguement all mucked up, what are your all's thoughts? If shown an average real man, would he be willing to cheat, or opposed to it?

And dont complain about this thread, its better than 95% of the trash on the boards these days...

Reaction score
it aint tight or cool to cheat no more,I mean back in da dayz I just was literay f_ckin every ***** I see I still do dat these dayz but now i kinda have relax and matured I mean cheatin aint wrong if da girl aint like pleasurin u,other then try to be faithful,or else u can see alot of baby mama dramaz soem sh*t will go down.

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Eee Zee said:
There seems to be a woman cheating thread, but this is more applicable to us, the men.

I ask you a question, do real men cheat? I know people cheat, but would you label them as real men? And i dont just mean if they have a girlfriend, i mean if they take another male's woman?

Being a DJ isn't about pulling ladies. It isnt about being liked, or even about being able to create good conversation. Being a DJ in the end is about being a Man, trying to end the day better than you started. All of the greatest leaders in history were DJs. They run the country, nigh, the world. Being a DJ is about being the best you can possibly be, in everything you do.

Ethics seems to be a universal concept. They very to some degree, but every culture has them. And people without these ethics have a mental disorder and are called sociopaths.

I cant tell which side I lean towards. Most of the greatest men had codes of conduct, ethical compasses, that were highly developed. They wouldnt have cheated, considering it wrong. Only the weak have to cheat, it is contemptable.

However, im expecting you all to tell me that real men dont need women, and if you were cheated on you would just work harder on the next relationship, cheating isnt wrong and its your own job to prevent it.

I think personally that cheating is something that tends to be avoided by the more intellectual crowd, they often put more thought into developing their own code of ethics and morals. Hence philosophy, much of which is concerned with ethics. Whereas the more mundane, physical man would view cheating as fine, acting on their baser instincts (namely, the one to bed as many women as possible).

I think cheating is accepted by the vast, average majority. Most people seem to think its fine as long as it doesnt happen to them.

Ignoring religion, as it tends to get every arguement all mucked up, what are your all's thoughts? If shown an average real man, would he be willing to cheat, or opposed to it?

And dont complain about this thread, its better than 95% of the trash on the boards these days...
Judging from everything ive learned and all of my experiences so far i think a real man is the man who is c&f, honest, makes socially correct choices, does exactly what he says he is going to do and isn't heavily influenced by others.

If a real man had the urge to cheat..he wouldnt act on it because it is socially wrong to cheat. However he wouldnt deny his urge and if questioned would be completly honest about it

So im taking the side of a real man wouldn't cheat because cheating is betraying a women

The only way a real man would have sex with another women while in a relationship would be if both partners agreed to it...in which case its not cheating :)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating is wrong, you learned that in the first grade. People who cheat in one area of their lifes most likely cheat when they do other things. You know that real men dont cheat.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating will very easily degrade someone in my eyes.

Reaction score
SHUT THE BLIP UP> you BLIP as.s NOOB

Big Eee Zee said:
Being a DJ isn't about pulling ladies. It isnt about being liked, or even about being able to create good conversation. Being a DJ in the end is about being a Man, trying to end the day better than you started.

DO YOUR RESEARCH... DJ=DON JUAN, ITS A MAN THAT CAN SEDUCE LADIES!@!!!! i.e some of the great men you refer to were able to seduce women cause they have quality characteristics... anyways, doesnt matter, cause at the end of the day, if you had to do something that would be classified into "bad characteristic behavio" BUT, it gets you ass, then you are DON JUAN my man!!!!!

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
DO YOUR RESEARCH... DJ=DON JUAN, ITS A MAN THAT CAN SEDUCE LADIES!@!!!! i.e some of the great men you refer to were able to seduce women cause they have quality characteristics... anyways, doesnt matter, cause at the end of the day, if you had to do something that would be classified into "bad characteristic behavio" BUT, it gets you ass, then you are DON JUAN my man!!!!!
see, you would be a part of the majority i talked about.

a man that can seduce ladies is a pick up artist, or a PUA.

a man that does the right thing, is something every other man wants to be, and is in general the best is a Don Juan. Don Juans will think about more than getting ass. you are clearly not a DJ. You sound like a PUA. That is fine, many people are and get to bang lots of hot chicks all the time. which is cool. but I do not think that PUA are the real men, DJ's are.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm when your picking up girls for just sex your not cheating on the others as your not in a real relationship with them, most guys do not infact cheat, they just well sleep around. Its normal, girls on the other hand like to have their cake and eat it too, they cant let go of the passed and move onto the future without making sure the future will workout.

A guy will dump his girl and go after the next one cause he cant be stuffed keeping the old girl around, its dumb and illogical to carry old baggage into something new, girls are not logical, they will hold onto you until the better newer version guy comes around, and even then she'll try to have the both of you, its the way it is, girls cant let things go thats why even after 4 years they still try to hook back up with you.

Think about it, really think about it, I myself have never been cheated on or dumped (I do the dumping then go after the next set of girls), I just walk away at first signs of trouble, its better to walk away early then deal with their crap, and not worth finding out answers to the huge why questions.

If a girl cheats on you then somewhere you fu(ked up big, if a guy cheats on his girl then he has issues of self control. Yea it sucks as guys you have to be more responsible as your the man.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
If a girl cheats on you then somewhere you fu(ked up big, if a guy cheats on his girl then he has issues of self control. Yea it sucks as guys you have to be more responsible as your the man.
No.

darp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheatings wrong as far as relationships go. But honestly who's to say whats right, at this point, its all societal constructs...1 guy 1 girl. I go both ways on this subject and I've thought it over a billion times. My morality won't allow me to justify cheating on someone you love, but I question that morality as something i've been forcefeed by society constructs...but even society feeds its people good morals sometimes....so its up in the air. But since I know everyone doesn't think the way I do, I oblige and stay faithful, although I will say, the better I get at being a DJ the harder it becomes cause sometimes women just throw it at me.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are tune to mate as many hot looking chicks as possible. obviously to ensure our genes are passed on and our offspring have the best chance of survival...

With that said, I've seen the bastion of moral ethics, preachers of moral ethics crumble down to the basics of human nature...

I say its okay to cheat, but don't go telling everyone that...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Real men have the balls to tell a woman that they're not satisfied with her alone if that happens to be the case.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Umm when your picking up girls for just sex your not cheating on the others as your not in a real relationship with them, most guys do not infact cheat, they just well sleep around.
I really hope that you're a troll and not dense enough to believe this crap. stop making excuses for yourself and grow a pair.

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real men take responsibility for their actions. If he wants to be responsible for both an emotionally shattered girlfriend and the possibility of losing her altogether, then he should do it.

Most men aren't as responsible. They cheat and act like it was an accident. These are not real men because they can't man up to what they have brought upon themselves.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men aren't as responsible. They cheat and act like it was an accident. These are not real men
Then what men are they?? I'm inclined to say that men who can get it easy, do cheat... men who can't obviously gotta stick with the biatch that they are with... and make all this BS about staying faithful...

You probably meant civilised gentlemen...

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple. Real men DO NOT cheat. If they wanna go out with other women, they TELL THE ONE THEY'RE DATING. Case closed.

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
No. Real men have the balls to tell a woman that they're not satisfied with her alone if that happens to be the case.
This man speaks the truth.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Eee Zee said:
Most of the greatest men had codes of conduct, ethical compasses, that were highly developed. They wouldnt have cheated, considering it wrong. Only the weak have to cheat, it is contemptable.
I agree with this. A real man lives by his own values, is strong willed and doesn't waver from them or give into temptations or whims. A man without personal values and integrity is a pitiful excuse for a man.

Personally if I tell a girl I am going to be faithful to her, I will not go back on my word. If I plan to be with other women then, like Krassus said, I will at least have the balls to tell her I want an open relationship, and give her the choice to leave if she wants to.

When it comes down to it, I give women (and all people) the same respect I expect to receive from them.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
"Cheating" is such a harsh and negative word and I'm betting a relatively new word.

Men of power (your "real" men I'm guessing) used to and still do have the T bone at home and greasy burgers on the side.

Nowadays an increase of lesser men have been shamed into buying the whole "cheating" thing, seems to give women more power and and even shorter leash for the betas to run on.

But realistically its still the same, men of worth and power will always have greasy burgers on the side and the T bone at home deep down knows whats up but she wouldnt dare rock the boat in most cases. Hell hes her ticket to the higher rungs of the social ladder which to chicks is generally THE most desirable goal .

I've no doubt whatsoever that he truly cares for his primary though, Strangely enough men can seperate emotion and sex......woops a little known FACT that often gets swept under the carpet.