Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Not Let People Bring You Down

redzone2t

Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT LET PEOPLE BRING YOU DOWN……

What I mean by this is there are many people out there that will try and influence the way you live in order to justify the way they live and make them feel better about themselves.

For example:

You are someone who quit smoking. Your friend still smokes but wants to quit, but can’t because he lacks discipline to do so. So, while you two are hanging out he pressures you to smoke. If you have any self-respect for yourself you will not give a **** about what he thinks and you say no…but then he persuades you even harder by saying things like…”I can quit smoking anytime I want, but I choose to smoke because of whatever reason…and tries to play a guilt trip on you…why?? because if you smoke it will be alright for him to smoke. It will relieve his guilty pleasures by passing it on to you. YOU HAVE TO STAY STRONG AND DO WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR HAPPINESS..not someone else’s. This is just an example using smoking, but everyone has something that they want to accomplish and friends that will persuade them to do it tomorrow or start it later, lets party right now..

Believe it or not…PEOPLE WILL TRY AND MOLD YOU INTO THEM TO SATISFY THEIR HAPPINESS…I’m not saying to let go of these friends, but UNDERSTAND that people are like this and to have enough sense to do what’s in your best interest that will improve your life in the long run…that is what separates real men from the men we see today in our wussified society. Real men always will try and improve their lives, even if it will require sacrifices…the rest will give in to short term pleasures….and once your friends see that you are your own man..they will start to respect you, because deep down inside they want to better themselves like you are doing..but what seperates them from you is will power…and trust me the women will notice…

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is powerful advice for people who might be having trouble forming or maintaing their own unique identity.

People will respect you if you stand firmly next to what [you believe] is right. :yes:

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done! :up:

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I know way too many fvckers like these who try to bring me down. I'm goign to call them out on it from now on so they feel dumb and learn to fvck off.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thats a good post. The people that sometimes bring me down in my life are sometimes my familly, they will say s*it from the passed to just piss me off. I admit I get upset infront of them. So like you said I will try not to let anyone get me down. Im sure it will be hard but I want to improve. thanks man.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. This reminds me of when my ex told me she liked a little pudge in guys' stomachs. Stupidly, I used this as an excuse to stop working out, even though I enjoyed working out. So yeah, do what you believe is best for you, regardless of what others think or say about it. Fukk it. It's your life. Be your own man.

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very True and Crucial.