Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Not Expect What You Do Not Possess

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJs,
I wanted to share some thoughts regarding expectations that have been steeping in my mind for the past few years.

What do you want in a woman? Do you want her to be in the top 10% of attractiveness? Do you want her to be perfectly shaven like a barbie doll? Will her nails always be trimmed perfectly, her eyebrows waxed to perfection, her hair in that cute half-ponytail-thing that separates her bleached-blond highlights from her natural dirty blond hair? Will she have the body of a cheerleader, even after she has grown and birthed 2 children? Will she be charming, intelligent, and emotionally balanced?

Maybe she will be.

There ARE women out there like that, you know.

Do you expect to find, attract, lay, and to be loved by this woman?

I want to know why.

Finding a long-term partner is about matching. Think of your long-term compatibility as a total score. If you match her level on something, then you both get one point. If she exceeds you in something, then she gets 1 point. If you exceed her in something, then you get 1 point. The goal is to find someone who gives you both the highest and closest scores.

How does this happen?

It happens when your physical fitness, grooming, education, and intellects are reasonably balanced. Then, when you add in emotional, ethical, and personality traits, you two complement each other in a BALANCED way - meaning that, for each area in which she excels over you, there's an area where you excel over her. In this way you two will BOTH respect AND admire each other... respect for those things you both have achieved, and admiration for your complementary qualities.

What does this mean for dating?

It means that you shouldn't expect women to have traits that you don't yourself possess to some extent. One easy example is physical fitness. A lot of men want to believe that they can look like garbage and pull an HB9. They use exceptions as "proof" that it's possible. Sure, it's possible, but it's not likely. It's more likely that they HB9 will find someone who is her physical equal, and who ALSO has DJ confidence. You might slip in there when she's desperate or lonely, but your potbelly isn't going to get any respect in her eyes. Why? Because she works very consistently to maintain that body, and it's reasonable for her to expect the same in a partner.
The same holds true for grooming, education, employment status, and all of the other things that we use to distinguish one individual from another.

tl;dr: If you want a fit girl, get fit. Every imbalance in one direction should be balanced by an imbalance in the other. Otherwise disrespect and games will ensue.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make a good point but if you want a fit girl, you don't necessarily need to be fit. Like you said, you just need to make it up elsewhere.

This can be done by acquiring money, fame or status. Self confidence is a big boost to these three too.

Take a guy like Ribery. Not the best looking guy, but he has a sh!t ton of money. He's famous for playing football and he has status.

There aren't too many women who won't drop their panties for him.

If looks aren't your best attributes and you don't want to be a gym rat, then just work on other areas of your life and build up your self confidence. You'll be set.

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
True that,

but if you dont have a lot of money or fame, you will obviously have to improvise.
How? physical appearance and charm.

you must be able to create attraction when you are talking to her, i talked about this in my last thread, where i posted this video which i consider to be the holy grail of pickup.(have a look)

this is how some fat guys can STILL can girls , why? because they create attraction, girls get confused at this because they think to themselves " he so ugly, ive already rejected him , what is this weird thing im feeling for him?
" well, it is his charm. this cant always happen, but some girls are vunerable to this.

peace

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
You make a good point but if you want a fit girl, you don't necessarily need to be fit. Like you said, you just need to make it up elsewhere.

This can be done by acquiring money, fame or status. Self confidence is a big boost to these three too.
This is silly.How many % has fame or money ? I mean enough money to make difference. 1% ? Maybe ... and all that to be ***** magnet ? If your motivation to get rich is women most probably you will never get rich or it will happen when your old.

Want women ? Be like cocaine. Game is everything because fame status or money are so much more difficult to get. Improve your looks.Improve your personality. That's it. "Money status fame " is all bull**** advice.