Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Muscles help you get laid? Does it make game easier?

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 19 and I'm 5'7" around 125lbs (pretty skinny) I was curious if adding muscle and getting lean would have an impact? Have any of you gone from either very skinny to jacked or fat to jacked and noticed a difference with women?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there is an absolute positive difference. Contrary to what some might tell you, though, you don't need to be totally jacked to see that improvement with attention women. Even a moderately fit look will completely up your game. It has to do with both your look and the way you feel about yourself and carry yourself.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. It is an equivalent of flat girl getting ass and tits.
I disagree. Women don't see sex the same way men do. Many things can be 'hot' to them. To men, it's pretty simple - like you said.

I do there there is an element of visual attractiveness that is necessary, but it's much less pronounced. There is that Adonis ratio or whatever, the width of your shoulders vs. your chest, plus the square jaw stuff. But beyond that, it's all about your confidence and that can just take so many shapes and forms.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women give significantly more leeway in looks than we do. It's important to them but they consider the package (both of them) more than any one single aspect.

I know girls who want jacked muscles, others who like a slim, athletic build like Michael Phelps, some who like a "dad bod". You can be too fat but not to skinny within reason.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The big difference comes from skinny, fat or skinny fat to in good shape.
From being in good shape to be jacked or ripped there is still an improvement but not as big as the first case.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The big difference comes from skinny, fat or skinny fat to in good shape.
From being in good shape to be jacked or ripped there is still an improvement but not as big as the first case.
Agreed. Although I would argue that skinny fat is often worse than fat as far as atttacting women.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there is an absolute positive difference. Contrary to what some might tell you, though, you don't need to be totally jacked to see that improvement with attention women. Even a moderately fit look will completely up your game. It has to do with both your look and the way you feel about yourself and carry yourself.
Agreed. The other benefit is how that fitness improves your face.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Although I would argue that skinny fat is often worse than fat as far as atttacting women.
Well it depends what we consider fat, if we talk about the chubby soft guy I would put it in the same value of the skinny fat one.
If by fat we also include the "strong fat guy" type then agree on that, the strong fat guy is surely a better option in terms of attraction than the skinny fat.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it depends what we consider fat, if we talk about the chubby soft guy I would put it in the same value of the skinny fat one.
If by fat we also include the "strong fat guy" type then agree on that, the strong fat guy is surely a better option in terms of attraction than the skinny fat.
Yeah that's an important difference.