Do Muscles help you get laid? Do they help with game?

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 19 and I'm 5'7" around 125lbs (pretty skinny) I was curious if adding muscle and getting lean would have an impact? Have any of you gone from either very skinny to jacked or fat to jacked and noticed a difference with women?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short answer YES, don't do it to get chicks tho. Do it for yourself! Healthy choices! Captain obvious.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
Short answer YES, don't do it to get chicks tho. Do it for yourself! Healthy choices! Captain obvious.
Ight and oh yeah it's definitely not my only reason for wanting to lift. How would you say it changes things or makes "game" easier?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes 100% and it's not even a question.

Let me be straight here.

Women, in general, want to get ****ed by some shredded dude with a 6 pack and some juicy muscle, it's just fact. Having a great job, nice car, etc etc etc. The easiest way to get laid? be some juicy shredded dude, dont be a social retard, and be around drunk chicks. It's not rocket science.

But we are talking the kind of "muscle" that it takes a year plus of serious training and nutrition.

The difference is night and day (i used to be skinnyfat, now been serious training over 2 years)

I catch women looking all the time now, if i'm wearing clothes that show off my physique, you literally get women stuttering and going red when you talk to them. Whereas when i was mr skinnyfat average, any women above a 6 wouldn't even look at me (or would look sometimes with DISGUST in their eyes)

It also helps that when you are strong and shredded you just naturally have more confidence and authority to you.

Oh and yes, I do get approached and I get hit up on the DM's by chicks who want to "hang out". I went from basically 0 female interest, to being approached by 7'2-8's meaning i dont have to do any work, they will literally drive themselves to me for a booty call if i just text with them for 5 minutes.

I'd estimate that for physique, i'm in the top 15% of men. But you can get in the top 30-40 in as little as 3-4 months tbh.

It is in my opinion the single biggest change you can make if you want greater success with women.

*NB

I agree with the poster above to do it for you, the health and mental benefits are innumerable. Every man should take pride in their physicality, being some skinnyfat **** with a pot belly and scrawny arms is not the go!

Last edited:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 19 and I'm 5'7" around 125lbs (pretty skinny) I was curious if adding muscle and getting lean would have an impact? Have any of you gone from either very skinny to jacked or fat to jacked and noticed a difference with women?
Also to op, at 125lbs you dont need to worry about "getting lean" you are lean. Go on a bulk immediately

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
Also to op, at 125lbs you dont need to worry about "getting lean" you are lean. Go on a bulk immediately
Thanks for the advice bro, do you also have any advice as far as "game" goes? I'm sure having the physique helps but how about when you're engaged in talking with them I know how to obviously hold convos I'm just saying in terms of flirting and sparking their interest. And what weight bf% do you think would be ideal for me?

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
Night and day, especially in the bedroom. I can't say for sure you will attract more women but for sure it's a much deeper sexual attraction.
I feel you on what you're saying. Do you think it makes "game" and pulling them a bit "easier" since they're physically attracted to you?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice bro, do you also have any advice as far as "game" goes? I'm sure having the physique helps but how about when you're engaged in talking with them I know how to obviously hold convos I'm just saying in terms of flirting and sparking their interest. And what weight bf% do you think would be ideal for me?
Its hard for me to guess at a weight bodyfat % for your height. 160lb at 12%??? Maybe 155

As for game, read the book of pook or DJ bible for that.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
I would assume so but can't be sure. Like I've had more success but it could easily be due to concurrent improvements in other areas. Lots of skinny guys are fashionable and hooking up left and right. I'm pretty sure I lose some women I would have had when I was skinny(I'm pretty big now). What I can be sure of is the visceral sexual attraction I get now is totally different than when I was skinny.
I know lots of guys always say women don't approach have you had women approach you now or do you think the guy has to approach?

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
Its hard for me to guess at a weight bodyfat % for your height. 160lb at 12%??? Maybe 155

As for game, read the book of pook or DJ bible for that.
Yeah I've heard around 160 at like 10%bf. It just seems like it would take forever. Like you said I'm lean now so that's what I've been thinking about. I wanna gain muscle and also stay lean with abs.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I do get approached occasionally but you need to learn to approach if you're a guy, flat out.

You don't need to worry about staying lean right now, worry about that 30lbs from now.
A lot of the time bro I feel like the convos are mostly platonic and there's no sexual vibes going on. My "flirting" skills aren't the best that's what I'm trying to improve too.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard around 160 at like 10%bf. It just seems like it would take forever. Like you said I'm lean now so that's what I've been thinking about. I wanna gain muscle and also stay lean with abs.
You actually are in a good spot because you dont need to cut. Just go on a bulk of 200 calories over your maintainence and do a good routine

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mature physically until my mid 20's and noticed a difference. Start off with lots of bodyweight exercises and don't abandon cardio. Make the investment for when you hit your peak as a man.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mature physically until my mid 20's and noticed a difference. Start off with lots of bodyweight exercises and don't abandon cardio. Make the investment for when you hit your peak as a man.
No offence but start in the gym.

You can do push ups till the cows come home you wont make anything past minor gains. Hit the weights ASAP