Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Mothers Train their Sons to be Afc's

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Its not my job to fix it, its my job to point out it's flaws. Its the goverment's responsibility, but you can't count on them to fix it. Politics are disgusting. I'd never get into politics, even IF I had a great plan to fix everything that's wrong with the world.

Basically, we're just complaining about it, and its neither in our power, or even possible, to fix it. ^_^

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Gaming chicks is that spelling bee. I'd rather be outstanding amongst the mediocre than blending in amongst the extraordinary. The more losers and chumps and idiots out there who don't know the first thing about attracting women, the better it is for me, because for every one of those guys there's another single girl sitting somewhere wondering where to find the guy who blows her away.
while that guy she's looking for is looking for a new girl to blow him away... all night long.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES, your early family life practically determines most of your personality traits. While it is possible to change, it's very hard. When you grow older, going against the grain and changing your habits is like a retard trying to learn calculus.

I look back on my family life. My mother was caring.. really too caring. My father was never around, and I had no siblings. I basically grew up to be an AFC. Changing myself over was one of the most challenging, and still is the most challenging feats of my life.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is your mothers fault but also your fathers as well

How a person's personality is based by their parents or lack of parents decides 75% of their child's personality. You think I'm pulling my thought out of my ass? No. Most White Supremacists had racist white parents, they too became racist. Most AFCs tend to have a distant or abusive father. Most insecure girls tend to have distant or abusive fathers. Infact, that is why you sometimes scratch your head and see an attractive woman with an AFC guy. Hint, it's not because he's rich, it's because he can put up with her insecurities.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
YES, your early family life practically determines most of your personality traits. While it is possible to change, it's very hard. When you grow older, going against the grain and changing your habits is like a retard trying to learn calculus.

I look back on my family life. My mother was caring.. really too caring. My father was never around, and I had no siblings. I basically grew up to be an AFC. Changing myself over was one of the most challenging, and still is the most challenging feats of my life.
Exactly. You know what to do.. learn to be a masculine man. Too bad many AFCs are clueless and stick to concentrating on DJ Bible when they haven't gotten their shat together.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody,listen to Ace he knows what he's talking about. I remember when I went to colllege and we stuied the say effect that school has on most kids. It's called the "banking Concept of Education" paste and google it if you want to know more.

Ace you are right we are taught not to be leaders not to want to learn our own not to want to think. I don't want to toot my own horn,but i was different from most kids in my class I was always alone an never followed anyone to this day i'm considered an outcast. You know you're an outkast when girls call you weird. I don't want to be a follower I want to live my life and become famous Enough so everybody in my little city knows my name. I don't want a wife a kid a steady job. I want to be known to exist not to exist.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately it is very true that both Mothers and Grandma's as well teach their Sons and Grandsons to be "AFC's" , this is very sad as they can't really see what they are teaching is destructive. :cuss:

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed recently that being raised by my mom mostly has a lot to do with my AFC past.

I'm a courtesy clerk at a grocery store. I bag groceries, push carts, and stuff like that.. B!tch work. All my managers are women, theyre constantly telling me to do stuff and I dont have a choice but to listen, really. So if I didn't know better that would probably cross over to women in life as well too.

It's important to realize that at work im the b!tch, but in real life it's not the same.

and how about this:

"Nobody is teaching boys how to be men, nobody is teaching them how to be in tune with their masculine nature. Mothers, try as they might, cannot do so adequately, because they don't know HOW to teach masculine nature, because their nature is feminine. With more boys being taught how to love by their mothers, they pick up the feminine nature."

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re;

are you kidding me, my mom was ghetto if me or my brother was treating a girl too nice she'd call us out " I told you not to give attention to that girl, quit being so damn nice" or "you better not let that girl affect yourself as a man"

My mother did not play!!

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to post again on here but, I'm Know what you're talking about Embrace. When I was hired for my first job women ran it, and i took most of my orders from women. I now take orders from guys, which is no better. SeldomSeek my mom gave me two good pieces of advice. The first was to just say hi to a girl I liked. The second was if I wanted to get a girl to really like me was to treat her like sh!it and smack her around. She said if I did that girls would love me forever. And she was right.