Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Men Steal Energy during Sex?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Consider:

• A male who is a virgin has power 0.
  • A woman who is a virgin has power 10.

Now consider:

• A male who has bedded every woman has power 10 (player).
  • A woman who has bedded every man has power 0 (ho).

Therefore, it stands to reason that every time a man has sex with a woman, he gains power and she loses power. This could be considered a form of stealing, but it explains why men provide resources in exchange for sex. Assuming he uses his newly gained energy to acquire more resources, it's a zero sum game.

Feminists hate this as they try to say men and women are equal, but our instincts say differently. Note these bullet points correspond to the likelihood of reproducing a healthy family (hence, Feminists feed us tofu and will soon push for mandatory transsexualism). But humans frown upon behavior that means we don't reproduce.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider:

Now consider:

• A male who has bedded every woman has power 10 (player).
  • A woman who has bedded every man has power 0 (ho).

Therefore, it stands to reason that every time a man has sex with a woman, he gains power and she loses power. This could be considered a form of stealing, but it explains why men provide resources in exchange for sex. Assuming he uses his newly gained energy to acquire more resources, it's a zero sum game.

Feminists hate this as they try to say men and women are equal, but our instincts say differently. Note these bullet points correspond to the likelihood of reproducing a healthy family (hence, Feminists feed us tofu and will soon push for mandatory transsexualism). But humans frown upon behavior that means we don't reproduce.
Women can drain your power from being inside of them... So it's not all about men "taking" anything from a woman. Often times enough a woman can make you not respect yourself for accepting her vaginal portioning.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro...you need to get off the internet and go outside.

If you're making posts like these you're either too far down the rabbit hole or have too much time on your hands.

No need to overthink this here game to such ridiculous levels.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Bro?

So BeTheChange is really Latisha?

I work 16 hour days at $82.50 per hour and bed supermodels half my age while thunder thighs here eats Cool Ranch Doritos she got during the last police shooting protest. Hillary 2016!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy who banged a girl who laughed at his small penis. Then he stole money out of her purse while she was sleeping.

Serenity

Reaction score
Can you prove the two first claims on which your entire argument is based upon? I considered it as you suggested, but I can not legitimize your claims.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider:Therefore, it stands to reason that every time a man has sex with a woman, he gains power and she loses power.
I think it's an interesting observation, I've never heard it put quite that way before. People usually put it more in terms of value than power, but whatever. This is why when people lie about their count of sex partners, women tend to lower the number and men tend to raise it. There are some mitigating circumstances, like if she's in a relationship she doesn't lose as much value/power for having sex.

As you note, all this is instinctual, despite the fact that feminists have worked for years to negate this "lose value for having sex" effect. They want to be able to have the sex but not have any consequences attached. They've always decried the "double standard".

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As you note, all this is instinctual, despite the fact that feminists have worked for years to negate this "lose value for having sex" effect. They want to be able to have the sex but not have any consequences attached. They've always decried the "double standard".
The worst example of this feminism was my (praise the lord) ex-roommate who said "I think the double standard is wrong. Men shouldn't be allowed to talk about the women they were with".

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Can you prove the two first claims on which your entire argument is based upon? I considered it as you suggested, but I can not legitimize your claims.
We know for a fact that a woman who is a virgin is more valuable. Her hymen is the only way to prove she is impregnated by her man's child.

To a lesser degree we know that a man who is a virgin is not respected as much as a man who is a player.

Let's try this experiment. We take a man who rates a 5-7 and a woman who rates a 5-7 and we have them go to a bar and tell 100 people they'd like to lose their virginity to them and see how many women are willing to sleep with the guy versus men with the girl.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@bigneil Why the fvck does a virgin woman automatically have maximum value?
Because it's the only way for a man to know for certain that the child is his.

Virgin females were revered since Biblical times. Virgin males meanwhile are made fun of (that double standard is not mentioned by the "why can't I brag for being a female ho" crowd). I was a virgin until I was 19 and my chastity was not celebrated, trust me.

Serenity

Reaction score
@bigneil there's no way to be certain of that even if she is a virgin, there's something called cheating and lying. If there wasn't such a thing you could just wait a few months to be sure she didn't get pregnant by any other than you.