Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I still have a Chance.....

guambombO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.... Well I posted earlier about this girl.....http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73208.......Yeah well we went to Prom. Well I pick her up and we went out to eat, everything was good and we drove to the dance. She was already giving me positive signals. This was our second date by the way and I still hadnt done anything. We get to the dance and Im not a very good dancer so shes teaching me. She starts to rub against my *you know what* and you know the rest...... So I had to stop. We leave the dance early with my group to go catch a movie. We get caught in a R rated movie so we have to go see this boring ass movie. She is rubbing my leg with her feet but I still dont make a move. We leave the movie and go back to my place. So we talk for awhile and I have to take her home. So Im at her house, and I walk her to her to her doorstep and we're hugging.......we let go and we just keep eye contact for like 2 seconds. I wanted to kis her, I know she wanted to kiss me but I couldnt do it. LIke I said this is the second date, she is atleast a HB7-8, and im afraid shes gonna move on. If I do get one more chance I will initiate. What do you guys think? What did I do wrong and what are my chances? Thanks

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a situation in which I should have kissed, but I didn't do it and I've regretted it everyday now. I know you have heard this before, but its not the things you do you regret as much as the things you don't do.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maeisgood
I've been in a situation in which I should have kissed, but I didn't do it and I've regretted it everyday now. I know you have heard this before, but its not the things you do you regret as much as the things you don't do.
I regret the stuff I do everyday, but honestly I think I have a problem because anytime I want to do something I do it, no matter what it is. I'm kind of a moron like that.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by teencraft
I regret the stuff I do everyday, but honestly I think I have a problem because anytime I want to do something I do it, no matter what it is. I'm kind of a moron like that.
Haha.

All you need to do is just think before you do it. If you can't think of any negative consequences, then go ahead and do whatever you want.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Haha.

All you need to do is just think before you do it. If you can't think of any negative consequences, then go ahead and do whatever you want.
How about NOT thinking and just doing?

EDIT: oops i just read what you quoted. nevermind.

Used

Don Juan
Reaction score
aviod her at all costs untill thursday you should call her up on thursday about this(upcomming) weekend ask her "do you want to hang out on saturday night i have a suprise?" and if she says yeah. then say great ill pick you up around 9 then hang up.... when you pick her up drive to a nice view not to far of a drive you dont want a weird silence...when you get there look over at her and say somthing to get her attnention look at her eyes and kiss her....dont doubt your self she wants you to kiss her, then pull a way after a good kiss, then look at her eyes again and slowly move to kiss her again....and do this one for a long tiime...she will want it i mean she was feeling you up at the movies!!!!!!!!! and turst me go from your instincts from there...

its vital you ignore her untill thursday tho b/c you will probably end up saying somthing stupid...and if you ignore her she will think "why /what did i do to get him to ignore me"

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Used
aviod her at all costs untill thursday you should call her up on thursday about this(upcomming) weekend ask her "do you want to hang out on saturday night i have a suprise?" and if she says yeah. then say great ill pick you up around 9 then hang up.... when you pick her up drive to a nice view not to far of a drive you dont want a weird silence...when you get there look over at her and say somthing to get her attnention look at her eyes and kiss her....dont doubt your self she wants you to kiss her, then pull a way after a good kiss, then look at her eyes again and slowly move to kiss her again....and do this one for a long tiime...she will want it i mean she was feeling you up at the movies!!!!!!!!! and turst me go from your instincts from there...

its vital you ignore her untill thursday tho b/c you will probably end up saying somthing stupid...and if you ignore her she will think "why /what did i do to get him to ignore me"
That could work but he could end up eating a lot of crow...I would suggest to forget about this girl...or if he is confident about his skills he could go this route.

Used

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but what good is it if you dont try its better to get shot down trying than shoot yourself not trying b/c then you will never know what could have happened.......thts my opinion from my mistakes i have made in the past losing a perfict 10 that i will never regret

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by guambombO
If I do get one more chance I will initiate. What do you guys think? What did I do wrong and what are my chances? Thanks
See theres your problem. The amount of misopportunities i have had because i kept waiting for the right momment. Mte go out and make theright moment instead of waiting cos who knows when that will come

Last edited:

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't read your post just the subject title.

Anyway, my DJ coach always says, "until you are dead, you always have a chance."

Now think about that for awhile.