Do I pry into whats happening with her "ex"?

and1play5

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started talking to this girl about 2 months ago and when we first started talking she told that she's broken up with her ex but they still act like they're together. I didn't mind because she wasn't the only girl I was talking to at the time. Over the summer we'd still talk but it was all small talk b/c of her situation with her supposed ex boyfriend. I'd really to like to try to pursue something with her and if she's with him now or whatever I would rather cut my losses and dip off. What do you guys think? How would I ask her about her situation without coming off as weird or something or should I let things take their natural course?

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how things started - who gives a **** about her ex if you're seeing her now (along with other girls)?

But you need to really step up and be assertive now. If you want something serious, you need to talk with her. Just tell her that you feel the two of you are great together, blah blah, but you were concerned about how much she talks/talked about her ex and you want to make sure she is completely over that before this goes any further.

You have to talk girlspeak to women, you know?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's broken up with her ex but they still act like they're together.

wtf? That sounds like chickspeak for "I act like we are still together when I'm around him." She's probably dumped him without telling him.

and1play5

Don Juan
Reaction score
"wtf? That sounds like chickspeak for "I act like we are still together when I'm around him." She's probably dumped him without telling him."

I feel like thats true b/c jus before summer classes were over I was walking to class and I saw her w/ her ex and she kissed him but me n my boy were saying it looked like a forced kiss and that she probably doesn't wanna be with him. But today i go on facebook and she post some new pics and one of them was with her ex and she had one of those little hearts for a tag.

But anyways I texted her like 1hr ago saying "Hey I jus wanted to ask you what your situation was with your "ex". Cuz I feel like your someone I really get along with" mind you we were having a conversation before I sent her this. Did I put the words wrong? or is there anything else I should say to get my point across or whatever when she texts me back? (it'll probably be tomorrow...I think I backed her into a corner)

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother making any efforts with this chick. why? Because apparantly her "ex" is still fvcking her. He's apparantly doing something right and thats why she continues to go back. If they're suppossedly broken up then you can't technically "steal" her but you surely would be able to get a piece if you game her right. The best advice I can give you is to persue other girls and don't even think about this one. If you are able to get attraction to take place then great. If not then it still isn't a big deal.