Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I next her?

PackDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday night I made a plan with this girl for today. I texted her close to 11am this morning saying to text me when she wakes up. She texted back saying "Hey I'm up but I'm in sb remember!? Ill text you when I'm back in la" so I replid with "K." Then I thought about that. I don't like the idea of being left on the hook when I have things I could be doing. So then I texted "Do you know approximately what time you will be back? I need to start planning my day." This was 12:30pm. Haven't gotten a response back yet. The thing is this girl texted me back really fast the first week I was talking to her. I already had this problem with her too, where she says she wants to get together and then says she'll text me.

I think I need to call her bluff and move on now. What do you guys think. I'm predicting I get blown off today, so I don't even get a lay out of it. Would you guys end communication? Can't stand when my time is disrespected.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whilst I believe that time is valuable etc, I also think that some guys take that too far and they end up cutting off their own nose to spite their face.

In this case, if shes elsewhere etc then give her the space to come back and do whatever. I know for myself that when I'm outta town and I come back, the last thing I want to do is go and see someone because Im not in the right frame of mind. If you wait a day or two, she'll be bored and it'll be easier to get her out. Shes a girl, she wont text you when shes back because thats a massive show of interest from her.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is silly. Chill out and when she's ready to hit you up she'll do so.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of things:

1. You made plans way too far in advance. Wednesday to Sunday is a long long time. Make plans for 1-2 days in advance not longer. Girls flake enough as is. Forcing a commitment for so far in the future isn't helping a guy's cause.

2. The choice to sit on your hands while she gets back to you is your choice alone. She said she was out of town in Santa Barbara and would text you when she was back in L.A. OK. Cool. Move on. Do something else. If she hits you up, great if not at least you didn't waste the day waiting for her to respond. I appreciate the "my time is valuable" frame to some extent but "Do you know approximately what time you'll be getting back?" is NOT communicating that. In fact, it's communicating the opposite.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's out of town let her be. Don't make plans until she gets back. Even better make OTHER plans with different chicks in the meantime.

One of the girls Im seeing went to Cabo. I just told her to have fun. She texted me the minute she landed back in NY. Was she banging another guy in Mexico? I could care less, but I know the first thing she thought of back in NY was me.