Do I keep talking to shorty or nix her? Whats my next move

and1play5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and this girl have been talking for a couple weeks and at first it we would both hit each other up and stuff, the past two weeks its always been me making 1st contact. I've hooked up with her a couple times too; last week we went to a nba game & had mad fun, it was good vibe but then all of last week after the game it seemed she was distancing herself from me.

So I hit her up 2 nights ago and asked her why she's been actin funny. She aint respond so I told her I'd just leave her alone then. The next morning she says that she felt as if I was like tryna wife her up asap and then she goes on and tells me how she jus broke up her man and whatnot and she isn't trying to be anyones gf right now. So I let her know I wasn't even trying to be her man all quick, I told her that I like chillin w/her and we have a good time so why can't it just be that & she agreed and said she likes being with me too.

The thing is though, she lives a floor under me in our dorm and shes on the bball team so she is pretty busy.

What do yall think?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she has made it abundantly clear that she feels you are smothering her and wants you to back off. So....oblige her. Quit calling, quit texting, quit knocking on her dorm room door, QUIT thinking about her.

If she was really into you, she would LOVE the attention you have been giving her. But she isn't. Go spend your time and money on someone who is.

and1play5

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya, but when I hit her up and we talk it's all good though, it's not like she gives me signs that she aint feelin me or whatever you know?