Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I have an STD?

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I should get tested and am going to get tested. Ive avoided it out of fear. Happened about 6 months ago, and Ive pretty much been depressed and totally avoiding meeting girls since then.

So I made a mistake, obviously. My first love came back in my life. We had sex, oral, everything. Her pvssy was stank. It wasnt like that for the 3 years we went out. Girl was fishy. Like she had just come in from jogging. About a week later I got a sore on my penis. 1 single sore about the size of a dime, painless. Lasted about a week and went away. The only other symptom Ive had since then is that my crotch smells like her fish ALWAYS.

I flat out asked her if she had a STD and if she had been tested and she said NO and that she was tested weeks earlier when she thought she was pregnant. She couldve been lieing, probably was. Sounds like syphillis from the research Ive done. Can anyone tell me for sure? Its embarssing even to say on here, so Thanks

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EIther you have an infection from friction and scratching or you could have ghonnorea. Get to doctor because its treatable. Next time use a condom.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive looked up STD symptoms and none of them say anything about smell. Is smell a symptom of all of them?

Are they curable so that I have the ability to have unprotected sex again? Sorry these questions may seem stupid but I know very little.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even think you are serious. You cant possibly be this stupid, can you? Im done witht his thread. If you are serious go to hospital emergency room and get it taken care of.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im serious dude. I really dont know much about STDs. I realized I might get humiliated on here, but ahh well

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
incognito42 said:
Im serious dude. I really dont know much about STDs. I realized I might get humiliated on here, but ahh well
Dude, see a doctor. They're not going to humiliate their patients. Sores on Captain Winky is not a good thing.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, the real reason I havent yet is fear of finding out for sure I do have an STD. Not afraid of the doctor, afraid of their answers. Just brought it up here to see if I can get any help until I get over my fear of going to the doctor. Im going to go tomorrow though if I have the money

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
I know, the real reason I havent yet is fear of finding out for sure I do have an STD. Not afraid of the doctor, afraid of their answers. Just brought it up here to see if I can get any help until I get over my fear of going to the doctor. Im going to go tomorrow though if I have the money
Are you retarded? Seriously? I'm dead fvcking serious in asking that question.

GO SEE A DOCTOR!

Borrow money from your parents or friends if you need to. We are not doctors! Chances are the most education any of us have here on this topic is from the university of google.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody who doesn't know some basics about STD's and protection has no business having sex. PERIOD.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, you have been very helpful GOL.

I know what comdoms are. Do you always use them? I know STDs are what they say they are, DISEASES. I dont know if they are curable. I dont know which ones have which symptoms accept for a couple. I'm going to the doctor, just thought i might get some friendly advice. I figured Id draw some d@uche b@gs to this conversation, so Im not surprised

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow bro, you IQ must be less then a box of hair.

GO SEE YOUR DOC.

wow, and if your wii wii becomes disabled i bet your gonna be blaming the kids on this site for "not giving you advice" :rolleyes:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax. I myself have had a few scares before that turned out to be a skin rash passed from skin to skin contact. Goto your doctor, ask him what you should do. They deal with this stuff everyday it's nothing new to them. As for the smell, it's probably all in your mind.