Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I call/text again?

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been talking with a girl from plentyoffish. Yea I know the site is frustrating, but every now and then I get a positive response. Anyways she gave me her name to add on facebook, then I got her number from there. Been texting back and forth occasionally and she seemed interested in meeting up but I was busy and said that a later date would work.

We talked on the phone for the first time earlier this week. Conversation went well and we agreed we should meet up on Tuesday. She texts back the day after our phone convo saying we should see a movie and I said that sounds good. So earlier today I text her asking if she's up for _______ (movie I suggested) on Tuesday just so I can start to confirm/nail down a time. Been about 6 hours now and no response. Really unusual since she usually replies right away or soon after. I'm not sure if I should call her again, or text her a 2nd time just to see what's up.

If she suddenly changed her mind and doesn't want to meet up all of a sudden there's nothing I can do but but I hate not getting any kind of reply. Maybe she didn't get the text msg, I guess that's possible. When I sent it the first time there was some kind of error and it didn't send properly so I tried again and it said it was successful when I re-sent it. I hate these kind of situations where I'm not sure if a girl is ignoring me or something else, or she literally didn't get the message. I'll prolly call her tomorrow but any other suggestions are welcome.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson learned, always call to make plans. That way there is no confusion.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember if she doesn't turn up its going to be her loss so do not call her back again. If you're going to make a big deal out of it she'll notice and won't be impressed.

She could also be in 2 minds. Don't be too pushy with asking women out. Treat it like more of a meet up to put them at ease. And if she said she'll go theres no need to ask her again to confirm.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't contact her again today!! Why are you calling on Sunday to confirm plans for Tuesday???

I'd give her a call tomorrow night, if she doesn't answer or call back, you have your answer. If she does, don't even mention the text from tonight.

PIMP

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just sent me an email saying her phone was down and if I want to hang out this week send her a msg back or whatever blah blah. Problem solved.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhah you are getting played. Make her pay for the movies.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
green69 said:
She just sent me an email saying her phone was down and if I want to hang out this week send her a msg back or whatever blah blah. Problem solved.
keep in mind she sent you this message to hide the fact that she was bangin some other dude or was up to no good with another dude.

and by you replying to her message, she knows she's got you and can have you ANYTIME SHE WANTS! Pretty soon, she's gonna lose her interest