do girls think of sex as much as guys do?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
So I guess that leads to the next question...

If you give a girl unbelievable, great sex.. meaning multiple orgasms and what not and have them screaming your name does that mean its a 100% chance that she will come back for more regardless of the circumstances?
Not necessarily.

The last chick I was with seemed to be VERY satisfied, enough so to tell all her friends about it. She ended up getting a b/f and no more nookie for me.

Actually the same thing happened with the girl before her. Didn't know if she was stroking my ego or what, but apparently not because it eventually got back to me through other chicks I know. Same deal...she gets a b/f and I'm out, despite the fact that they both said I gave them the best sex of their lives.

I suppose this all depends upon the timeline. Who knows what will happen in the future??

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea, women might not think about sex as much as men do (number of hours or minutes per day), but they absolutely want it just as badly as we do if not more.

Come to think of it one of the ways I got confirmation that one of the chicks I talked about on my above post was telling the truth was from a three hour long sex convo I had with some friends of mine the other night (three chicks and one other guy). I'll tell you what, from what these women were saying they are MORE sexual than I am, that's for damn sure.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can tell, girls want sex just as much as we do except it's more than just the physical act their often after. Other things like getting it from the right guy etc. come into play

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women love sex but they don't desire it nearly as much as a guy. Getting sex or not getting sex can make or break most guys' confidence. Even in ltrs, its typically the guy who wants it more than the girl.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Why's that?
guys think of sex what 95% of the time ...
with any thought, it can lead to a sex thought right?
i think of so many other things most of the time...
so it cant be true. we are designed differently.

sure there are times that i can think about sex alot, but usually thats when i am not getting any at all.
when i can get it anytime, i dont think of it half as much.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Penkitten, we know the reason you are saying you don't think so is because you are a woman.
to be honest, i dont think our gender does think of it as much.
ryannath said:
That's a given. But, I would just like to say this. Not to compare women to dogs, (women do that to guys all the time though) but have you ever saw a female dog in heat, and how she will hump anything in sight? Ok, if women say "men are dogs", then this analogy can say something about how horny women are in my opinion.
there are certain times when a woman does think about it alot, its either when she really isnt getting any or its during one of those phases that you could compare us to a female dog in heat.
there are certain times a month when a woman is hornier than others, but come on, i just dont know that many that actually think of sex 95% of the time like men do.

Reaction score
Women are created with different natures...this is The Natural Order Of Things!!

Men have the aggressive sexual mindset because of the two complementary natures (only two parties involved) there must be a dominant force and a receptive force - there could not be two dominant or two receptive forces otherwise the two shall shall never meet or a clash will result!

The sexual force is a strong force that is set from birth and genetically inclined in the male as the agressor so that we (men) may act as predators and pursue a mate to procreate! We really seek a woman and NOT sex - it is her femininity that we desire but we have been led astrayto think it is her vagina that we want and need - this is a deviation and a perversion of recent times that has been propagated to distort our sexuality!

Reaction score
man, when i first came here people warned me about haters...i offically had to "ignore" my first person. i thought we were all in this together to learn off one another. it's too bad, but i thank all of you who gave valuble feedback here.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
woods said:
No, its not. The guys with the right attitude fvck the all the girls. Havent you learned anything here? Be confident and positive. That is what girls find sexy. Not saying looks dont hurt, but attitude is EVERYTHING.
Attitude doesn't work for every guy, it is to do with the chemistry more than anything, some guys just don't have what it takes to allure the hottest babes and no strategy is ever going to change that. :mad:

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say not nearly as much as guys simply because women don't have as much testosterone.

My guess is, they think about sex about 51.5% less than men :D

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gal always wants to have sex, except when my parents are home, which sucks in a sense, but I always seem to get her hot 'n' ready and she don't seem to care if they are home or not. Ha ha I keep hearing from her friends that I am the best damn boyfriend she has ever had, and the best damn sex she's ever had. So it's a win win situation here.

Smoke

P.S. Did I mention she loves video games?

Ha ha I scored big with this one.

I shall throw a picture up when I get my site all good and going.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
We really seek a woman and NOT sex - it is her femininity that we desire but we have been led astrayto think it is her vagina that we want and need - this is a deviation and a perversion of recent times that has been propagated to distort our sexuality!
The only distinction i see there is semantics. Her sexuality, organs, etc and her femininity are one in the same. The other 95% is just as human as we men are.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so since my time is limited I'm gonna ignore most of the other posts and just type my view on looks. No matter how good you look, you won't get any on a constant basis unless you develop or have game. You may randomly get some sex here and there, but it will usually be on accident. One basic of seduction is that natural looks don't matter, it's your image that does. Hence, if you have maximized your image physically and mentally, you will be able to start the magnetism.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
Yes women like sex at least as much as a man.

Probably more.

Let me point out a few things.
Whoever needs the other more has less power. Why do you think sex is often a bargaining tool women use? Because they are not as driven to get it as men are. Sorry, but men have more testosterone which is a more powerful sex hormone than estrogen. That generally means men are more sex driven.

1) You're either brainwashed by pop seduction propagated by people who want your money. "Buy my book and I'll show you how to exploit women because they need sex as much or more than you." Yeah...women want sex more than us, that's why we're all in this forum. :rolleyes: Those who NEED more will go to greater lengths...and I'm sorry but men are going through greater lengths. So no, women don't want sex as much or more than men. They want it less, or else this forum wouldn't exist.

OR

2) You're generalizing all women based on hardcore wh0res.

Whichever the case, that popular myth spreading around that all women are closet sex addicts is absolutely false. Again, this very forum you're looking at is evidence that guys NEED it more, or else it would not exist and women would be going into forums.