Do girls **** test off approach/how persistant to be..

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you approach and a girl seems interested, is it common for her to throw out some resistance/sh1t test about you taking her out or getting her number? Is this meant to be pushed back against or do you look desperate if you dont let it go. Couple examples:

1: Walking around at office park slow down to greet a girl and start chatting. We walk for 5 minutes or so goes well and i ask to go out sometime, she says maybe im not sure at first.. And im like well why not and she says because she has a boyfriend. I let it go at that but looking back on it seems like if i pushed back maybe couldve got her to meet me anyway and she was just tryin to be truthful.

2: Inside coffee shop cute young college girl at register, chat her up get a good vibe and ask for her number and she says something like "thats not professional im at work", and im like ah really and she says "but im always here i work everyday". ??? Figured id just go back in a week or two and say hello, but maybe i couldve pushed this a bit further as well?

What do you guys think? Is it common to get some resistance and would you take it as low interest and walk off or should you keep pushing and look at it as sh1t test?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny enough, the situation I've encountered is a mix of the two you mentioned.

The girl was actually working. She's a coworker. I asked her out for coffee and she was like "Awww...that's so sweet but she has a boyfriend". I was like "My pet kangaroo flew to the moon last night". She was like " What??" I replied "Oh, I thought we were talking about things that didn't matter." She laughed and said we can still get coffee though. I said "Nah, I don't think so" and walked away.

She still talks to me though and for someone who has a boyfriend, she expresses a lot of interest in me. The only way I'll ever pursue anything with her is if she breaks things off completely with her ex. I don't want some crazy nutjob showing up at my door with a pump action shotgun.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
She still talks to me though and for someone who has a boyfriend, she expresses a lot of interest in me.
This happens to me a lot too. They usually want attention. When I first got to this site I was in the mindset of "WITHDRAW ATTENTION, IGNORE HER, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT" blah blah. Now I just tease and flirt a little, but never go out of my way to say anything, never initiate texts, and NEVER ask out. If she's interested and single she'll let you know. In the meantime put her on the backburner:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=205329

Just don't get too attached.