Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls really go for guys with nice cars?

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, nothing beats a 2000 Case IH Steiger (it's a big 4WD tractor).

In my early 20's party days I would always have girls come ride with me in the tractor, didn't matter if I was ripping fields or pulling a grain cart. It's a visceral experience for someone not used to being in a big machine like that, 15 feet in the air with a 500 hp Cummins diesel roaring under your feet.

In college I had a 30th anniversary Z28 with t-tops, it was loud and quick and it didn't hurt with the ladies, but I don't think it was a huge deal.

Now, I've got my sights set on a ZR1 Corvette. **** that's a bad-ass car.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get turned on by a mans possessions and ability to provide the same way we get turned on by a nice rack or tight ass. Not all women, but enough do.

I tried explaining this in another thread that got ripped to shreds because a lot of guys took offense to paying 50-100 bucks for dates.

Yet, its ok for a man to take out a 30-50k debt note to purchase a nice car in order to help with the ladies. Or better yet a 300k+ mortgage to purchase a nice home.

Like I mentioned before, if you're trying to get laid....do whatever helps your chances.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i would agree execpt for the new camero . the new camero is a panty dropper most defiantly. every time my wife and i go somewhere and we get out and see one she has to give it the 3rd degree. we saw a purple one day that was very cold and even i was like dude, that's a bad ass whip right there.
sure there are some exceptions... i would also add to the list any newer model 'vette and of course the Viper. A Cadillac too I would guess could do the trick, even though I rarely, if ever, see them around LA these days

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
Women get turned on by a mans possessions and ability to provide the same way we get turned on by a nice rack or tight ass. Not all women, but enough do.

I tried explaining this in another thread that got ripped to shreds because a lot of guys took offense to paying 50-100 bucks for dates.

Yet, its ok for a man to take out a 30-50k debt note to purchase a nice car in order to help with the ladies. Or better yet a 300k+ mortgage to purchase a nice home.

Like I mentioned before, if you're trying to get laid....do whatever helps your chances.
Yup, exactly!

It's funny how guys outside the community who lack game will argue with you to no end that 'game' is BS and it won't get you nowhere with women, but they all tend to agree that money, fame and power will get you laid. With the SS types (lol no pun intended), it's the exact opposite, so many guys take offense at the notion of spending $$ on hoes, arguing that game is the one and only factor in the getting laid equation. My question is, how many of them actually have $100 to spend on a date?

Easy to say money (or game) ain't s.hit when you got none...

As for cars, I'm not saying you should go bankrupt trying to finance a 7 series solely to get girls, but if you have the money for it then don't drive around in a Honda hybrid.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
Yup, exactly!

It's funny how guys outside the community who lack game will argue with you to no end that 'game' is BS and it won't get you nowhere with women, but they all tend to agree that money, fame and power will get you laid. With the SS types (lol no pun intended), it's the exact opposite, so many guys take offense at the notion of spending $$ on hoes, arguing that game is the one and only factor in the getting laid equation. My question is, how many of them actually have $100 to spend on a date?

Easy to say money (or game) ain't s.hit when you got none...

As for cars, I'm not saying you should go bankrupt trying to finance a 7 series solely to get girls, but if you have the money for it then don't drive around in a Honda hybrid.
A 50 year old multi-millionaire bangs hot chicks cause he has a nice yacht and takes them out to restaurants, nightlife etc.

A 23 year old broke college student bangs hot chicks cause he knows how to get in their heads and make them crazy for him.

Both achieved the same outcome. More than one way to skin a cat.

easun

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all in hypothesis.

For those under 25:

Sexual value is most important (~70%?).

A car only *factors* into social (~20%?) and financial (~10%?) value, which are secondary. A nice car might have the ability to maximize a small percentage (~10%?) of what women are looking for. A brand new Ferrari might be able to nearly maximize that full 30%. Again. Only for under 25. (A Ferrari can't raise social status higher than being a doctor, for instance).

Honestly, getting a nice car is going to do hardly anything for you. But I suppose it does count.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The kind of vehicle I drive is pretty rare and blends in pretty well. Most people don't know what it is. But to those who do know and are able to recognize it, they are always highly impressed and make a comment like "ohh man those are so awesome how fast does it go?" So one night I took this girl out that I had been seeing and valet my vehicle. The valet attendant begins asking my me all sorts of questions about my vehicle and is super impressed. As we walk away, the girl I was with tells me "every where we go people ask about your vehicle, it's pretty cool".

This girl knew nothing about my ride and had zero interest in it until she realized the value it had. My value in her eyes boosted instantly when she made the connection. It was almost pathetic.

Another thing that cracks me up is girls that drool all over you just because you walk into a bar with a motorcycle helmet and riding jacket. I could walk into the bar without helmet and jacket and they would barely notice me. But when I've got my helmet and jacket, they are all interested and open me with conversation. Hell I wouldn't even have to own an actual motorcycle.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heretolearn said:
If so why?

Is a man's car important to a woman?

Any stories with cars and women?

A nice car conveys status. Women are all about guys of high status.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I drive a boxster, and it definitely has an impact on overt interest from the ladies.

Normally I geenerate interest from girls over a period of time (probably total of about 4 horus of interaction). But if they see the car, all bets are off and it could go anywhere from immediate to 20 minutes.
what year? how do you like it? i still kinda want one myself. though i would not buy a new one.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I drive a boxster, and it definitely has an impact on overt interest from the ladies.

Normally I geenerate interest from girls over a period of time (probably total of about 4 horus of interaction). But if they see the car, all bets are off and it could go anywhere from immediate to 20 minutes.
Now hold on here Danger.

I thought you told me you drove a pink Mini Cooper? :D

easun

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, I drove a brand new Hummer H3x, loaded. MSRP ~$50k. This was back in 2007, when they were still in fashion. I suppose this wasn't as much of a chick magnet as a boxster is, but this is where my previous estimates came from as far as how much it increased my attraction. It helped, but other things helped much more.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easun said:
BTW, I drove a brand new Hummer H3x, loaded. MSRP ~$50k. This was back in 2007, when they were still in fashion. I suppose this wasn't as much of a chick magnet as a boxster is, but this is where my previous estimates came from as far as how much it increased my attraction. It helped, but other things helped much more.
I remember when I was in high school and as much as I **** on my parents, as long as I did what i was supposed to be doing in school and stayed out of trouble which i always did, i was spoiled fvcking rotten lol.

my dad drove a 99 Toyota 4runner loaded to the brim, and my mom drove a 97 C class Mercedes. mind you this was in 2000-2001.

on football game nights, depending on which house i was staying at, as they did not live together but i only lived 5 mins from my dad and on weekends i liked to stay with him beucase he was more lax with my curfew and having girls over, i would get their cars. man talk about a fly to honey.

i would drive up with my best friend in the car in my dad's 4 runner and girls just flocked. a nd don't let me drive my mom's car. a girl i had wanted to date for like 2 months finally agreed to go out with me to the movies. i picked her up in my mom's car. not only did she say she wanted to date me after the movie i got road head lol. from i don't know to road head in less than 4 hours becuase of a car. in hindsight i should have known it was not me. i thought i just had that much game lol.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in the hood so I never had a car until I went into the Navy. Nor did my mom. Nor did most people I knew. Our car was a Septa pass.

Several guys did have cars when I was 16-19. A few of them even had really nice ones. They also tended to sell drugs or rob stores or something dirty. Teenage girls flocked them like moths to a light. Whether it was because of the bad boy image or the car I'll never know (I suspect it was both) but for girls of a certain vintage and background a hot car is a huge turn-on. It won't do everything but it will get you noticed.

I have a Buick Lacrosse now. Black girls seem to like it as Black people love Buicks. It doesn't seal the deal but when I give them a ride home I have had it offered once or twice. These girls are anywhere from 18-25 and kind of ghetto to be honest. So again, women of a certain vintage and background put alot of stock in a guy's car. I don't think most 25 and above give a damn.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I grew up in the hood so I never had a car until I went into the Navy. Nor did my mom. Nor did most people I knew. Our car was a Septa pass.

Several guys did have cars when I was 16-19. A few of them even had really nice ones. They also tended to sell drugs or rob stores or something dirty. Teenage girls flocked them like moths to a light. Whether it was because of the bad boy image or the car I'll never know (I suspect it was both) but for girls of a certain vintage and background a hot car is a huge turn-on. It won't do everything but it will get you noticed.

I have a Buick Lacrosse now. Black girls seem to like it as Black people love Buicks.
It doesn't seal the deal but when I give them a ride home I have had it offered once or twice. These girls are anywhere from 18-25 and kind of ghetto to be honest. So again, women of a certain vintage and background put alot of stock in a guy's car. I don't think most 25 and above give a damn.
rotfl i was going to say something about how you are sterotyping then i realized my mom and grandmom both own buicks lol. i guess you are on to something

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would the equivalent be if a woman asked this question?!

"Do guys really go for girls with big t1ts?"

and the answer would be: Yes but if you don't have big t1ts you better have other nice qualities going for you and just because you have big t1ts it don't mean that you are automatically a hottie.

Same answer with a nice car.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
if material things mean much of anything to her, avoid her like the plague, man.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a tree surgeon, and have driven all kinds of old trucks about, but I just bought a fat, mean looking ex British Army v8 with snow tyres and a lift and big springs, and girls with guy walking down the street just stop and stare man - its crazy, its so blatantly obvious - never, ever realised that it would have this effect.

think its part the military thing, part the big car thing - want your opinion if i should het a decal saying "BOUNTY KILLER" on the side of the wagon - its that mysterious alpha killer girls want - right???

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
its that mysterious alpha killer girls want - right???
Nah, you're killing some of the mystery by labeling it and also will look like a try-hard. Keep it how it is. And have fun buying petrol... ;)